I looked around the closet running my hands over the soft fabrics of the clothing. I picked out some boxers and a large T-shirt to wear after my shower.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. How can that man say he wants me to be his wife when I look like this?! My curls had fallen out and my hair needed to be brushed, I had light bruises on my body and the white dress I was wearing had dirt all over it. I looked like a train wreck. As I looked at myself my stomach growled.

When was the last time I ate?

I'm starving. How am I still even alive at this point?

I got into the shower and used the men's shampoo and shower gel that was in there to clean my hair and body. I got out and put on the clothes I'd gotten from the closet. After drying my hair in the towel and running my hands through my hair I left the bathroom to find the room was still empty.

What do I do?

I just went to the bed and sat at the end of it and played with my fingers. After doing literally nothing besides listening to my stomach growl I heard the keypad from outside the door. The door opened and in walked Dante.

He walked in and looked up at me and smirked. Before he could say anything my growling stomach interrupted him and I blushed deeply.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders not making eye contact with him.

"Look at me, and use your words." He said walking closer. It took everything in my will power not to get up and run from him.

"I don't know." I told him lowly.

He pulled out his phone from his suit pocket and called someone to bring some food up to me. Within minutes a tray of food was brought up. There was fresh fruit, chicken, macaroni and cheese, which I haven't had in years, and green beans. Dante watched me eat the first few bites before going to shower. Once I finished I set the tray by the door and sat on the edge of the bed again.

After a short wait Dante came out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist hanging dangerously low. My eyes slowly traveled up his body. Going over his dripping wet abs, and toned chest that must be hard with muscle, a large black spot covering the right part of his chest, probably a tattoo. My eyes continued to go up, looking at his lips, that were in a smirk, his sharp jaw. Until my eyes locked with his. Shit.

I quickly looked down at my fidgeting fingers. A blush came over my cheeks and they became hot. I heard shuffling but never looked up.

"Get in bed." His cold deep voice said.

I snapped my head up and looked at him wide eyed.

"W-Why?" I asked frantically.

"To sleep. Hurry up, it's late." He said.

"Oh."

I thought he was going to try something.

I got up and slowly walked to the side of the bed that he wasn't on. I pulled the sheets back and got in. Dante watched my every move making me feel very uncomfortable but I didn't dare look at him. I pulled the sheets over my small figure, I was laying on the very far end of the bed, so close I could probably fall off. The bed dipped on the opposite end of the bed, my back was facing him. Suddenly my waist was being grabbed and I being pulled. I let out a small scream but silenced as soon as I hit a hard naked chest.

"I don't like you all the way over there." He said coldly.

Can he be a little nicer? Jeez.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out.

"Get some sleep kitten." He said.

He had a tight hold on my frame, his large arm draped over my small waist

He had a tight hold on my frame, his large arm draped over my small waist. Within minutes his breathing became even and he was fast asleep.

I thought about escaping. Being free and all. But I've never been free, I've never had freedom, all the family I have that cares about me is dead. I don't even know if I'm still in the same state. If I escape I will have no where to go. I'll be cold and broke on the streets. And alone.

But if I stay I'll have a roof over my head, I'll be warm, I'll have food, and a husband...forced husband but still.

Dante doesn't seem like he'll hurt me. But he's very scary and intimidating.

'But he makes you feel safe'

Yes, uncomfortable but safe.