【Chapter 29】

Start from the beginning

"Hold on, how did we open the door in the first place?" (Y/N) asked him, though it fell on deaf ears. "Come on, (Y/N)! The sooner we go in the closer we are to freedom!" King smiled happily up at her and went in hand-in-hand with her. 

Once the doors closed and they were being transported to Katsuaki the boulder that (Y/N) touched earlier was a spot of red blood that was now sliding down its smooth surface and into the ground. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So this is Katsuaki, huh? Seems fine to me, not destroyed as you told me though." (Y/N) clicked her tongue and walked around to look at the castle that was quickly being overtaken by moss. King gasped in delight as he saw the forgotten realm of Katsuaki. 

"My flowers! I never thought I would see the day where we would actually be in the realm of Katsuaki!" King exclaimed happily as he went to go explore only for (Y/N) to stop him. 

"Wait, King. We can't just go out there and explore without having some caution. We have never been here so we should at least be careful and have our guard up." (Y/N) stated as she went in front of King and opened up her wings. 

"My wings will fly us away from the ground if any problem from the ground arises, okay?" (Y/N) glanced over at the sad King and smiled. "Though we still will explore the place with some caution." (Y/N) laughed when he quickly lightened up, though stopped laughing once King jumped on her back and pointed forwards.

"Come on, (Y/N)! We have to go see what this mysterious realm has for us!" King exclaimed happily making (Y/N) chuckle. "Alright, King. Walking or flying?" (Y/N) asked him as she began to gently flap her wings. King made a thinking noise and snapped his fingers, "Walking! I want to see everything from the ground." King answered. 

Nodding her head (Y/N) began to walk forwards as they passed by streets that were being covered by vines and moss. 

(ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ!)

"Hey, (Y/N)? Why do you think they have magical spells in the sky?" King asked her and began to braid her hair to the best of his abilities. "Probably to make sure that this place will never be found, though it should have been broken once the Demon and Goddess race came in." (Y/N) answered him, but she herself was still confused.

King huffed, "Why would the Demon and Goddess race want to destroy such a beautiful race?" King questioned their motive as his eyes began to wander around the still intact city. "They were scared of what the Taika race could do. They were made by the stars and given magic by the moon so I do suppose when they started to become more powerful they feared for the worst." (Y/N) answered him with a faraway look in her eyes. 

King looked down at her and nodded, "The Demon and Goddess race has always been known for acting on their fears. Ruining one race after another." King sighed and looked over at a broken horse statue. 

"Though, how do you know all of this?" King asked her on which (Y/N) stiffened. "I... I looked through the reports that the Supreme Goddess wrote one day when I was bored and I just so happened to see the record of this world there, though I thought that it was all a little book that my goddess wrote to pass the time so I didn't think much of it." (Y/N) confessed as she felt a small blush creep onto her cheeks. 

"I see, hey (Y/N)? How about we go inside the castle and hide in there for a while?" King suggested. (Y/N) nodded and walked forwards towards the castle. 

"I think we're going to have a wonderful time here, (Y/N)."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)