Part 34

-y/ns POV-
I watch as Akaashi makes breakfast, Bokuto sitting next to me as his head rests on the table.
"Y/nnnnnn"
"Yes?"
"I miss Jerry"
"I know"
He sighs and hides his face, Akaashi Turing around and giving us a plate of scrambled eggs.
"Bokuto calm down. It's been two days."
"TWO DAYS?!" He groans and throws his head back and covers his face in his hands. Akaashi look at each other and sigh, he takes a seat next to me and starts to eat his eggs.
"Hey y/n?"
"Hm?" I pick at the eggs and look up at him.
"I know that we're still in high school and all." Bokuto leans forward and faces me, already out of his mood. "What if we actually moved here? We could be ourselves and live comfortably. Just..the three of us?" Akaashi and Bokuto glance at each other then at me.
"...wait your serious?"
Akaashi smiles and nods.
"I mean. I wouldn't mind. I love this place."
"I'm glad to hear that." Akaashi smiles and forks another thing of eggs in his mouth. Bokuto scarfing his down..then choking on it. Akaashi sighs as I rapidly pat his back. He burps and smiles at me.
"My hero~" he gives me a kiss on the cheek and finishes his plate.
-time skip-
We walk along the trees, hand in hand and looking around. I make sure Bokuto isnt running away so I tied a rope from his wrist to mine. Akaashi snickering as the process went down.
I look up at Akaashi and notice his mind somewhere else. I gently squeeze his hand.

-Akaashis POV-
"Keiji?"
I look over and see y/n looking up at me with a concerned look. "Are you ok?"
"Of course I am. I'm just lost in natures...and your beauty."
"Oh my god that was cheesey" she blushed and looked away, I smile and place a kiss on her temple.
"I know."
Y/n is suddenly jerked forward and I watch as Bokuto runs off, unknowingly dragging her behind him.
"KOU!"
"I SAW A DUCK"
I sigh and follow, placing my hands in my pockets.
'I have the cameras set up. We got her answer. All that really is left is us..how hard is that? She's basically ours.'
I watch as Bokuto groans and hugs y/n tightly as he buries his head into the crook of her neck. She pats his back as I catch up to them, raising a brow.
"The duck flew away"
"Ah"
I stare at Bokuto hugging y/n and I slink behind her, wrapping my arms around her chest.
"Group hug?"
"Maybe more"
I lean down and kiss one side of her neck, she gasps and Bokuto looks up.
"Here?" He goes back down into her crook as she gasps again. His hands traveling to her hips and he rubs them, then trailing to her behind, palming it. I hands trail to her chest, palming both. One of her hands grasps my arm while the other goes on Bokutos.
"G-guys.."
"Tell us if you want us to stop and we will" I whisper into her ear as I lick the shell of it. She shudders and I smirk.
"Tell us you want it baby owl" Bokuto purrs and bites her neck roughly. She gasps and leans her head back. Bokuto trailing kisses down her chest as my right hand trails down and past her waist band. She gasps and tries to cover her mouth. Her hand is jerked away due to it being still tied to Bokutos. "We want to hear you"
She gasps again as I slip both her pants and panties down. I kiss and nip her neck as her breath turns shaky.
"Kei...kou..please."
"Please what Princess?" I whisper
"Please..m-more.."

-Bokutos POV-
I bite and suck at her neck as she gasps more. I untie the rope on my wrist and pull away, Akaashi still playing with her. I grab her free wrist and tie it, holding them up and get in close to her face.
"Get ready baby owl~" I roughly kiss her as Akaashi picks her up from behind, I let go of her wrist and they hook onto my neck, I step closer and sandwich her between us, I go into my pocket and pull away from the kiss.
"I was right to bring these~" I ripped a packet infront of her and she looks away only to be met with Akaashis lips. I slipped on the condom and fully take off her pants and panties. "Dont need these now do we?"
"No we don't." Akaashi answers and goes back kissing her, I place my hands under her thighs and attack her exposed neck as Akaashi steps back, doing his own thing then joining back in. I tease her clit with my tip and groan. She whines and Akaashi speaks up.
"I think we should just start. Shall we?"
I ram into her and she yells out.
"Bokuto be careful!"
"But Kaashi, she likes it. See" I start to thrust and her moans ring out. Akaashi sighs and starts to kiss her neck and starts to mumble to her. She responds with a shaky ok then followed by another loud moan. Akaashi moving his hips slowly as I pound into her.
"You like this right y/n. You like my hard fucking don't you?"
"Y-y-yes I d-do!" Her words barley audible as she moans louder.
"Dont force yourself princess, your doing great. Taking us so...well" Akaashi grunts and buries his face into her neck.
"Kei...Kou..I'm gonna.."
"Me too princess.."
"Just a few more baby."
I thrust into her harder, causing her to throw her head back on to Akaashi. His thrusts slow down as he moans.
"Cumming"
I feel y/n squeeze around me as she moans loudly. I feel a knot build up and almost come undone, I finish a thrust and pull out, cumming on her thighs. Akaashi supporting her up as she faces upward, her face flushed and her breaths shaky.
"Are you ok princess?" Akaashi mumbles as I take off my shirt and use it to wipe her thighs off. She shakes her head and I smile.
"Again?"

Hi welcome back to an ACTUAL chapter. And to pay you back have a lemon *wink wonk*
Also..40k?! I'm speechless...I really am. I've said it before and I'll say it again I love you guys. I really do.
And don't worry
We will reunite with Jerry