Part 31

-Y/ns POV-

The taxi pulls up to my grandmas home, Akaashi pays for the ride and we get out with our bags. I look at the house and memories flooding my mind, I smile and tighten my hold on my bag. Bokuto and Akaashi step up and stand next to me. I look at the both of them and we start to walk to the house.
"Can we go hiking? Wait is there a lake? Y/nnn"
"Kou, yes there is a lake and yes we can go hiking, but let's unpack first ok?"
"Fiiiiiine"
We walk up the porch and I grab the keys and unlock the door, the smell of wood and dust fill my nose. We fully walk in and I close the door behind us.
"This place is nice y/n."
"Thanks Kei. I tried cleaning the clutter before I left, so be cautious upstairs" we chuckle and Bokuto runs up the stairs.
"Kou calm down!"
We hear a crash and a muffled ouch. Akaashi and I look at each other and sigh. We head up the stairs and I look at my grandmas old room, door opened. I peek in and see Bokuto on the floor holding his foot.
"You ok?"
He turns to me with tears in his eyes "why is this bed so hard?!"
I shrug "grandpa made the frame, ask him"
"How?"
"Grab an ouija board"
"..."
Akaashi peeks in "I believe the room at the end of the hall is yours?"
"Yeah, we can sleep there. This bed is a literal Rock."
Bokuto stands up and grabs his bag as limps out.
"Kou your being overdramatic"
He sniffs "a kiss would make it better"
I roll my eyes and give him a peck on the lips. He smiles and starts to walk normally. We place our bags on the floor and I sigh.
"Caaaaaaan we hike now?"
"Yes we can"
"YAAAAAY"

-Bokutos POV-
I rush down the stairs and head outside. Y/n and Akaashi following behind, and Akaashi closing the door.
"Wait" I freeze "is there a trail or free for all?"
"A free for all, just..don't rush too far ahead cause you'll get lost"
"Gah, I won't get lost. I have great navigation skills!"
"Mhm sure you do Bokuto."
I gasp and turn to y/n "y/nnnnnnnn did you hear that?" I almost trip on a root as she steps over it.
"Yes I did."
Akaashi stays quiet and looks around the area. "Why did your grandma move out here?"
"Well, she wanted peace and quiet. And my grandpa wanted a place to shoot with out getting noise complaints so here we are."
"I see"
"Y/nnnnnn"
"Yes?"
"Do you have a secret place?"
She nods and looks around "wanna go to it?"
Akaashi and I look at each other and we both nod. She starts to walk ahead and we follow behind.
Akaashi catches up to my steps "we could use this area one day. It's perfect."
"Mhm mhm, but, could we bring Jerry?"
He sighs "yes Bokuto we can bring Jerry"
"Yesss"
Y/n turns to us "guys come on!" She smiles and lifts a branch and exposes an small flat area with a hollowed out tree.
"Wooooooah y/n!" I crawl in "It's so cool!"
Akaashi looks at me "and too small for you"
"It's not small!"
Y/n giggles "it kinda is kou. But it's ok, it's small for me too."
I struggle to get out and both Akaashi and y/n grab my hands, pulling me out, Akaashi stumbles and y/n falls. She gets up and dusts herself off.
"Wanna see the lake?"
I nod and grab her hand, Akaashi holds onto the other and we make our way, y/n slightly ahead of us and Akaashi slightly behind taking in the scenery.

-Akaashis POV-
We finally make it to the lake and y/n sighs happily. She gives our hands a squeeze and keeps her gaze ahead at the lake. "I'm glade you guys came with me. I hope you guys find this as peaceful as I do."
"Thank you for taking us here y/n. Since it means so much to you. It means the world to me."
"Hey hey maybe we can move here!"
"Maybe"
Bokuto looks over at me and raises his eyebrows. I nod and he rushes forward and jumps in the lake. "Kou!" Y/n let's go of my hand and rushes to the edge "Kou get your butt out of there!"
He surfaces and I quietly walk up behind her. He slowly gets up and the water level stops at his chest,
"Kou the lake drops by a bunch! A few more feet and you wouldn't be able to stand!"
"Come ooooon y/n! Join us?"
"Us?"
I wrap my arms around her waist and spin us around, falling backwards into the lake. She flails and we're submerged under the cold water. Still holding on we surface and I turn her around to face me, holding her higher above the water. She wipes her eyes and grumbles, Bokuto coming up to us, he jumps.
"Bokuto no-"
He lands on us and we go under again. He was the first to surface and I help y/n up.
"Koutarou!"
Y/n flings herself at Bokuto and he catches her. She starts to stretch his cheeks and I try getting her off.
"How dare you! It's so cold!"
"I sowwy pwease sop I won't do it again"
She lets go and clings on to me. I look at her and smile.
"Wanna go under again?"
"Keiji I swear youll sleep outside."
"Noted"
I hold onto her and start to head back to land. 'She was right, it's a big drop' I raise my leg up and steady myself and I kick up, water level dropping from my chest to my shins. Bokuto follows behind and pouts.
"Y/nnn dont be maaad"
"I'm mad at the both of you." She shivers and I hold onto her tightly.
"Let's head back ok, and we can cuddle as an apology?"
She nods and tells me the directions back to the house.
I memorize the scene and steps on the way..
Just in case.