Part 11

-y/ns POV-
The bell rings tell us it's time for lunch, I grab the bento box Akaashi made and scoot my desk next to his. He smiles his soft smile and grabs his, all the while Bokuto storms in with a smile on his face.
"Baby owl I missed you!" He bounds forward and picks me up and hugs me.
"Bo- cant- breath-" I pat his back several times indicating I couldn't breath, Akaashi steps up and grabs on to his shoulder.
"Bokuto your suffocating her"
He gasps and releases me, but holding on to my arms. "I'm sorry y/n! I swear I didn't mean it! Please forgive me!" He pulls me in again but only to pepper my face in kisses.
'Oh my god bo please spare me, I'm going to explode from all your affection'
I squish his face "Bo can we save it for later...I'm kinda..embarrassed.." I look away as his eyes widen and so does his smile.
"Of course! Anything for you!" He pulls back and grabs his bento box and places it on a desk that he moves next to mine. I turn and see Akaashi sigh and shake his head, I give him a smile and he smiles back, taking his seat. I sit down and begin to eat.
"Gah Akaashi your cooking never fails to amaze me!" I say as a chow down on f/f he made. He smiles and leans forward, he brings his hand to my face and caress my lip with his thumb, then bringing it to his mouth, licking it. I can feel my face heat up and I cover it. "W-what was that for?"
He smirks and pats my head "you had a little rice there and I went to clean it, is that ok?" I nod and he smiles. I can hear a few murmurs around us and I try my best to ignore them. I look at both Akaashi and Bokuto 'I wonder if their doing the same or just can't hear.'

-Bokutos POV-
'I hate them I hate them I hate THEM I HATE THEM' y/ns classmates murmur how some are jealous, wishing to be in her spot and some are saying how selfish she is. I scoot closer to her and glare at the people behind us, they shake their head and walk away. 'Yeah be scared, walk away. Cowards' I smile triumphantly and continue eating my lunch. I steal glances at her and watch as Akaashi makes some moves on her. 'I'm so lucky to have her' I jump in my seat causing both of them to look at me with a questioning look "can we have another sleepover?"
"Bo it's a school night."
"Pleeeeeease"
"Bokuto, we have practice."
"I know but-"
"Bokuto no."
I pout and grumble in my seat. I feel a pat on my back and look over to see y/n smiling at me.
"We can have one over the weekend yeah?" I nod my head excitedly and kiss her forehead.
"Hey hey hey! Cant wait!"
-time skip-
"Y/n did you see that! It was cool right?!" I ask as the ball hits the gym floor.
"Wow amazing Bokuto, you got past one middle blocker." Akaashi says as he gets in place again.
"I wasn't asking you rudy mcrude pants!"
"Rudy mcrude-"
"You were awesome Bo! Keep it up!" Y/n shouts, causing my heart to swell. 'I love her so much'
"Watch me do it again y/n! Just for you!"
Practice goes on for a few more hours and each time I made it through, she praised me. My heart can only take so much, so after I told everyone practice was done I ran up to her and picked her up, kissing her. I can feel her giggle and struggling in my grasp.
"Bokuto put me down!" Her laugh sounds like music to my ears. I shake my head and begin to walk out of the gym.
"I'll never let you go!"

-Akaashis POV-
Walking behind Bokuto and Y/n I get lost in my thoughts from earlier. 'Who did they think they were? Calling her those words. A slut? How dare they. They'll get what they deserve, one day' we drop y/n off at her house, Bokuto hugging and kissing her for a bit, before she squished his face to stop. He pulls away and I walk up to her. "See you tomorrow princess" I give her a quick kiss and I wrap my arms around her, taking in her warmth.
"See you tomorrow guys...love you"
I squeeze her tighter after those words. 'Youll never understand the weight of those words y/n' I let go and begin to walk home with Bokuto beside me. When we get out of ear shot, Bokuto pulls out his phone "look at these Akaashi!" He shows and sends me a few pictures of her sleeping from the night before. "She looks so peaceful! I just wanna climb in with her. Do you think she'll cuddle in her sleep Akaashi?"
"I don't know Bokuto, but keep it down or else people will know."
He shuts his mouth and begins to send more pictures, ranging from her sleeping, her waking up, and her walking with me. I send him pictures I took from under her skirt and her bending over. "We'll be able to get more stuff now you know" I watch as Bokuto smiles and fist bumps the air
"Oh yeah!"
"Keep quiet Bokuto"
"Sorry" and he drops his voice to a whisper "oh yeah"
I shake my head and sigh 'y/n, what have you done to us.'