Oliver Attacks Redman

Music Meister come back and says, So now this is a clip that shows Oliver talking about why he's doing g what he's doing and also some of his... interrogation tactics. The last part scared most of the people in the room because most didn't know what that island did to Oliver.

Arrowcave

(Images are shown of Oliver getting dressed up to be the Hood.)

Oliver Voice Over: Five years in hell forged me into a weapon which I use to honor a vow I made to my father who sacrificed his life for mine. In his final moments, he told me the truth. That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. They failed our city and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs. But to do that without endangering the people closest to me I have to be someone else. I have to be... something else.

(Robert hung his head low feeling bad that he put all this pressure on his son. Oliver patted his hand on his Dad's shoulder showing him that it was fine. Robert half smiled at Oliver trying to comfort him)

Rooftop

(Oliver is on a rooftop fighting 6 guards trying to get to the boss. After he takes them all out he walks over to Redman who is begging for his life.)

Redman: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please. Wait, wait!

(Oliver grabs Redman and throws him off the platform onto a air conditioning unit. The hood smashed his foot onto the air conditioning unit breaking the grate covering the fan. The hood grabed Redman by the hair pushing his head very closely to the moving fan.)

(The more innocent people in the room is looking at Oliver with a scared look on their face hoping he doesn't do this. Kara knew some of his methods were bad from what Barry told her about Oliver but she didn't expect this and she looks at Oliver with a scared look on her face.)

Redman: No! No, please.

Arrow: Marcus Redman, you failed this city.

Redman: Please! Don't! Please! Don't!

Arrow: Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money.

(The hood pushes Redmans face closer to the fan only leaving a inch of gap between Redmans face and the movie fan blade.)

Redman: Please. Don't.

Arrow: Do it now.

(Oliver let go and walked away leaving Redman scared to death.)

(There was a sigh of relief that spread across the room at Oliver letting Redman go.)