hot and cold

"Now lay your head down on the pillow,
Turn the lights down real low.
I want you to say my name,
Close your eyes and let your feels go."
- P*$$Y Fairy (OTW) by Jhené Aiko

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

WARNING: handcuffs, temperature play, wax play, blindfold, oral sex, choking, dirty talk, degradation, spitting, nipple play

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The air was electrifying or maybe that was just me riddled with anticipation. My wrists were handcuffed to the bed and my eyes were blindfolded. I was completely at the mercy of Harry.

All my senses were intensified. Especially as I lay on these silk sheets, it was cool against my hot skin. The room was filled with silence as I waited for him, unsure what to do with myself. I have been at the hands of Harry all day, his teasing touches under the dinner table when we were at lunch with my parents. Our quick fumble in the car on the way home. My mouth felt dry and the familiar need for Harry rose again as I recalled our day.

The squeak of the door was heard before his voice filled the room, "You okay, baby?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good," I cleared my throat.

All I heard back was a hum then footsteps getting closer to me.

I felt Harry's hands at my ankles before his fingers caressed my legs followed by the soft pucker of his lips against my skin. The bed dipped as he climbed on top. He gripped my thighs and as a reflex, my legs parted, needing him between them.

"Hmm, so wet," he purred against my inner thigh as I felt his fingers tease my centre, collecting my juices.

"Open," he demanded, pressing his fingers against my lips. "Taste how sweet you are, ma cherie."

I parted my lips and took his fingers in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his digits. I sucked them a little, knowing it turns him on when I do.

"Such a good girl," he praised, "Maybe you deserve a treat. Do you think you deserve a treat, baby?"

"Y-yes," I whispered, scared my voice will give away just how much this man affects me.

Harry pressed his lips against my own and I responded immediately but every time I tried to deepen the kiss, he pulled away. I wanted to be closer to him so I tried to lift my body up but the cuffs around my wrists prevented me from doing so.