read first

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* FERVOUR *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
❝ Welcome to Hell, baby.❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE STORY

This is a collection of standalone one shots featuring Harry Styles and some.

If there is anything you think I can improve on, please don't be afraid to message me or comment about it. I am always looking to improve my writing and if there are any kinks you would like me to write, feel free to let me know!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE MOODBOARD

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE PLAYLIST

i. P*$$Y Fairy (OTW), Jhené Aiko
ii. Lurk, The Neighbourhood
iii. Dance for You, Beyoncé
& more.

Can be found on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5dl8U6tsB0VNg1mZ4dLDVN?si=a3e91aa329c34eb9 (rcsewrites)

com/playlist/5dl8U6tsB0VNg1mZ4dLDVN?si=a3e91aa329c34eb9 (rcsewrites)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DISCLAIMER & TRIGGER WARNING

Other than appearances and names, none of the characters I've written has any ties with One Direction, therefore, all characters in this story and this story as a whole belongs to me. Any plagiarism found will be reported. Nothing I write is in any way affiliated with Harry Styles.

I am in no way sexualising Harry Styles or any of One Direction (spoiler alert), I merely enjoy using them as face claims and draw inspiration from them as a means of writing.

This book is purely sex so if you're under the age of sixteen or will find a way to kink shame, please don't read. The kinks I write will not be everyone's cup of tea and please remember small authors (like myself) see every comment so treat people with kindness.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧