The day sky slowly faded as the sun set. And, it was breathtaking.

The orange and red mixing together above the few trees that blocked the rest of the sky. The once light blue sky fading into a midnight blue.

I sat on the bench, looking at the sky in 'awe'.

I heard Kai let a soft chuckle.

I looked over at him, he was looking at me.

He himself looked amazing as well. His eyes smarkled with the setting moon. His skin, looking fabulous.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked away and back at the sky.

"You look gorgeous." He rested his hand above mine. I slowly looked at him again. "You're like, a dream come true." He smiled. Showing his pearly white teeth and fangs.

I laughed a little. "God, don't be corny."

He shook his head. "No, no. I'm serious!" He laughed along with me.

We both died down, still looking at each other as the sky grew darker.

He placed his other hand on my cheek. "I didn't think it was possible to find love in this world today. But, then I met you."

I placed my hand above his that lied on my cheek.

I blushed at every word he said to me. Even tho, it was a little corny. It made my heart jump, my stomach flutter.

He leaned in closer to me. "And, I'm not going to miss this chance." He leaned in more, making our lips meet into a soft, passionate kiss.

He pulled me closer to him, placing one hand on each side of my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He slowly pulled back. As I did too.

He was smiling, and so was I.

We both looked up at the night sky. The stars shining bright, the moon at a half.

"Audrey," Kai called my name.

"Hmm?" Was all I managed to say.

He ran his fingers threw my hair. "Would you be m-"

Before he could finish, someone came busting threw the roof top door.

We turned and seen Kris running towards us.

"Kai! Kai!" He yelled while still running towards us.

Kai jumped up from his seat beside me. Alert and ready.

"Its Diana! Something attacked!" He yelled breathlessly.

I jumped up. "How could something attack her while Baekhyun is suppose to be with her!" I yelled out.

Kris finally made it to us. "He went to the bathroom! Weird timing, I know but, yeah!"

Kai rolled his eyes and pulled me back into the house and down to Diana's room.

She was lying on the bed holding her arm.

I ran over to her.

She was still in shock so the pain hadn't reached her yet.

"Are you okay? Did you see who did it?" I grabbed a shirt and ripped it up, applying pressure to her womb.

She shrugged, her eyes wide. She only shook her head. She couldn't get the words out.

"Someone call a fucking ambulance!" I yelled to anyone who was listening.

I guess someone heard me because I heard someone on the phone.

We didn't know what to tell them, so we went with an attack by an animal.

After what felt like twenty minutes, the ambulance pulled up, and so did the police and animal patrol.

They ran into the house quickly attending to Diana.

I noticed Suho talking to the officer.

He seemed familiar.

Blonde shoulder length hair. Tall, around 186 cm. His body built muscular.

It was that officer from the other night.

I walked up beside Suho.

The officer nodded towards me. "Good evening ma'am."

"Officer Andrew." I looked at him up and down. "Why are you here again?"

He said something into his walkie talkie before responding to me. "You called in about an animal that attacked your friend. As an officer, its my duty to show up."

I nodded. "Yeah, but never the sake officer."

He chuckled. "Don't question the law, alright?"

He pushed his way past me and Suho to Diana.

Diana's eyes lite up brightly.

"Oh no." I said to myself. But, I guess not fully to myself.

"What?" I heard Suho ask.

I looked up at him then back to Diana.

"What?" He asked again.

I shook my head. "Diana, she only gives that look when she sees someone she is intrested in."

Suho let out a snobby chuckle. "What about Baekhyun than? I knew you and Diana were no good." And with that, he left my side.

What an ass hole.

I looked around the house for Kai.

Our beautiful moment ruined by another attack.

I wanted to know what was going on, and since Lay nor Suho would tell me. Maybe, just maybe Kai would spill the beans to me.

********************

******************

****************

**************

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*

I have a question? Is there anyone who roleplays on Facebook? I do! And, I was just wondering if any of you did as well! I roleplay Zinni from GLAM. Haha~ if anyone does, please pm me with your name so I can send you a friend request! Maybe we could become close friends there or something ^^ Anyways. Back to the story hehe~