Part 2

"Do you think you can handle two d*cks inside of you?"

Y/N POV:

I looked at Namjoon with scared face.
"You can't be serious right now." I said
"No I'm serious just choose one d*ck in your ass and another one in your kitty or two d*cks in your kitty?"

"Joon n-no."
"Oh yes it's your punishment right?"
"Yeah B-but I don't want two d*cks in me."
"So one in your ass and other in your kitty and then two d*cks in your kitty."
"Joon-"

He slapped me across my face. Making me shut up. He went for a l*bricant. He came to me and said
"On all fours now!" I did as he said
"So Hoseok you will take her in her kitty I want to be first in this a*s."

Hobi laid down on the sofa. I came to him and hovered over him. I was on all four. Namjoon came to me from the back. Hobi placed his d*ck to my core and Joon place it to my a*s too. Joon give me l*bricant on my a*s.

"On 3 Hoseok okay?" Hoseok nodded. I was worried.
"Joon it will-"
"1"
"Joon it-"
"2"
"Joon it will hurts!!"
"3"
And they both thrusted their d*cks into me I screamed from the pain.

"It's okay we are both full in." Namjoon said
I was just crying. They both started to thrusted inside of me. From the front I was feeling pleasure but I felt pain from my back were was Namjoon.

It was my first an*l. They were breathing heavily. I was just moaning and crying from the pain. They weren't controlling themselves. They were thrusting inside me without any mercy.

In Namjoons punishments I'm not able to c*m only he is able to c*m so that's why they weren't taking care of me. All what matter is their pleasure now.
"Omg Namjoon she is so tight!!"
"I know I know ahh."

"Please c*m already I can't anymore please." I cried
Hobi was touching my b*obs and Namjoon was pulling me by my hair. I felt myself getting close. I clenched around Hobi and he laughed.

"Is she allowed to c*m? Because she is clenching so hard around me."
"No."
They both were thrusting fast in me and I was only moaning and clenching.

"I'm gonna c*m." I said
"Don't you dare Hoseok c*m." Namjoon said and they both c*m and get away from me. Making me flustered because I just lose my or*asm.

"So and now we will try two d*cks inside you."

"No guys really no this is enough I-"
I didn't finished my sentence because Hobi entered inside me. Namjoon took his member in his hand and slowly entered my kitty.

I felt like I'm going to pass out so Hobi placed his hand on my cheek and said
"Shh it's okay."
"N-no it's not."
"Lay your chest on mine chest."

I did as he said they let me to adjust. I was feeling weird. The imagine have two d*cks in me is just awful.
"You can move."
Their started slowly thrusting in me. It was infinite pleasure because one of them pulled out and the other one trusted in.

It was feeling so good but it was too much pleasure for me that I couldn't hold myself and sq*irted all over them and sofa.

"You weren't allow to c*m so you sq*irted? Are you kidding me? Such a needy little thing."
Namjoon said and thrused inside me again and again. Hob'is d*ck were thrusting in me with Namjoon I saw stars.

My mouth opened and moans were coming out from my mouth
"Ahh yes daddys yeah.. "
Hobi's hand came to my cl*t and started to massaging it slowly making me go crazy.

"Omg yes yes." they were thrusting faster Hobi's hand was doing wonders. Namjoon slapped my a*s few times. Making me scream from pleasure.

"Look at you... You are not that innocent." Hobi said and I started to clenched around them again.
"Already? You just squirted." they said. I was just moaning as Namjoon slapped make me sq*irt all over them.

They were still thrusting in me.
"S-stop."
"Just a little bit longer."
As they said that few last thrust and they c*mmed in me. They were breathing heavily and I lay down on Hobi's body. I was too tired that I fell asleep.

"Don't worry we will tak care of you." They said and kissed me on my forehead.