Chapter Sixteen

Mulai dari awal

"I'll be fine." I give him a reassuring smile.

"I need to know you're safe when you're home." He says.

"I'll be fine trust me. I'm perfectly stable enough to drive. You don't need to worry." I chuckle.

"I need to know you're safe when you're home." He sighs through a clenched jaw.

"Okay." I nod intimidated under his stare.

"Give me your phone." He demands. I frown at his tone but open my clutch and take my phone out and place it in his palm. he takes it and I watch as he dials something. His phone ringing in his pocket just seconds later. He hangs up and gives me my phone back. "Be careful." He says as he steps closer to me, his height making me need to look up at him.

"I w-will." I stutter. He looks down at my lips, giving me that feeling in my stomach again. He looks back up at me and nods before turning on his heel and returning the guys to join them in the car.

...

"I mean I would have sex with you because after all I'm a man with needs... But I'm not drunk enough for that." Chris laughs making me join him.

"Don't you me and sex should not be in the same sentence." I chuckle as I lay the blanket on top of him, tucking him in bed.

"You're like my mom." He giggles.

"Go to sleep." I laugh as I head out of his room.

Entering my bedroom I slide out of the dress, grabbing a t-shirt and slipping it on. I don't know how girls can sleep with a bra on or bottoms. I can only sleep in my underwear and a long t-shirt. I head into my bathroom and grab a makeup remover wipe and remove my makeup. God I'm so glad we don't have to go into work tomorrow.

As I finish brushing my teeth I walk towards my bed and plop down on it with a long sigh. I get under the duvet and turn my bedside table lamp off. The moment I get comfortable I hear my cell phone ring.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I groan and reach over and grabbing my phone. "What?" I spat into the phone.

"That's not very polite." The deep British accent responds.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant so sound rude. I had just laid down." I apologize.

"I'm glad you're home safe." He says simply.

"I'm surprised you were concerned." I chuckle.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" He asks and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Well I have the day off as you know." I answer.

"Come have lunch with me at my office." He says but it sounds more of an order.

"I want to sleep in." I sigh.

"And I want to see you." He responds.

"Harry I really want to sleep in. It's one thirty in the morning I don't want to wake up in five hours." I groan.

"I usually eat lunch at twelve. You'll have your full eight hours of sleep." He chuckles.

"I'm sure you have other people who could have lunch with." I answer.

"None that I'd actually want to eat lunch with." He snaps.

"I'm most likely going to have to take care of Chris." I smile.

"Why must you always have an excuse?" He asks.

"It's not an excuse I'm just busy." I answer

"On your day off?" He asks.