10

In all fairness, Xiang Yueming was not afraid of He Cheng, she just felt embarrassed and thought she should avoid suspicion.

But now it seems a bit counterproductive.

Before Xiang Yueming, he didn't know He Cheng.

To be more correct, it should be that she knew that there was He Cheng, but she never negotiated.

Let alone other.

All of this must start from a few months ago.

Sister Xia took Xiang Yueming a soy sauce role, an ancient costume fairy tale drama, and she finished filming within a week after she joined the group.

This crew has a strong lineup, including actors like He Cheng, and Lin Youyuan, who just won the best actress last year. There are many old drama bones.

Originally, this role did not belong to Xiang Yueming. It was a temporary accident in the role of playing soy sauce in the later stage, and she was replaced.

Of course, Xiang Yueming entered the team and didn't want to know anyone or hold someone's thigh.

In the first two days, she basically left after filming, not staying on the crew for an extra minute.

The location of the film crew was very beautiful, and Xiang Yueming had some time when the filming was finished.

She and Xiaoxi wandered around the area itch, and she saw two rainbows hanging from Yunxia.

Xiang Yueming wanted to be more beautiful, and subconsciously moved forward.

Xiaoxi just picked up the call from Sister Xia, but didn't follow her. By mistake, she listened to the corner.

And this corner belongs to He Cheng and Lin Youyuan.

Thinking of the voices and conversations he heard that day, Xiang Yueming wanted to escape.

If He Cheng knew that she knew the secrets of these two people, would she have to be hidden in the snow like Song Fei? Even if you don't get hidden in the snow, the future of acting will not be so smooth.

Thinking of this, Xiang Yueming looked at He Cheng vigilantly, "Ms. He joked."

She smiled and said, "Why would I be afraid of Teacher He? I just watched a play by Teacher He before and I liked it so much."

He Cheng paused and curled his lips: "Like my play?"

"......Yes."

"Should not like to be more proactive approach?"

Xiang Yueming was startled and smiled and said, "I am different from everyone."

"Huh?" He Cheng looked at her straightly: "Why is it different?"

Xiang Yueming said seriously: "If I like someone, I will stay away."

"..."

He Cheng choked, it was the first time she heard her remarks: "Why?"

Hearing this, Xiang Yueming smiled swiftly and glanced at him with clear eyes: "Because I just like it."

She rarely explained: "I like it unilaterally, of course I want to stay away."

She is this character.

Xiang Yueming has a boundary in her heart. She likes something, maybe she can work hard to buy it. But human emotions cannot be bought and sold.

She likes a person unilaterally, and if she can't even feel that person likes her, she will immediately stay away, cut off her thoughts, and prevent her feet from sinking into the mud.