She was quiet for a while, then sighed and said, "I will struggle for a while."

"Yeah." Yu Yuan raised his hand and patted her head: "If you participate in the competition, I will also go to see your live performance if you ask for leave."

Xiang Yueming bends her lips, and there is a little smile in her pupils: "Okay."

-

Cheng Zhan has been relatively busy recently, and the company is developing a new project, which has been the focus of recent years.

But the other party is a little bit difficult to communicate, and dealing with it makes people tired.

When he got home, it was almost twelve o'clock.

Cheng Zhan glanced into the room, and there was a light on the first floor, dispelling the night.

He opened the door, and the living room was empty.

Not surprisingly, Cheng Zhan raised his hand to loosen his tie and lowered his head to change his shoes.

When he walked to the door of the master bedroom, Cheng Zhan paused when he twisted the doorknob, and turned to another room.

Xiang Yueming sleeps lightly and wakes up with a little sound.

What Zhan didn't expect was that when he came out of the shower, there was an extra person in the guest room.

He glanced at the person curled up on the bed playing with the phone, and was slightly surprised: "Wake you up?"

Xiang Yueming raised his eyes to look at him: "No."

Cheng Zhan knew it, and definitely said: "Insomnia."

"Yeah." Xiang Yueming watched him for a long while, lifted the quilt and got up, kneeling on the side of the bed: "I'll blow your hair."

Cheng Zhan paused with the towel in his hand, stared at her for a long while, and asked faintly: "What's wrong?"

"..."

Xiang Yueming: "Nothing."

"what do you want?"

Xiang Yueming didn't say a word to him.

Cheng Zhan frowned and asked, "Are you bullied?"

Xiang Yueming rolled his eyes, unbearably pulled the pillow and threw it over: "Cheng Zhan, do I have such a good sense in your eyes."

Cheng Zhan didn't speak up.

He stared at her scorchingly for a long while, then pulled the person into his arms: "Speak well."

"It's you who don't speak well!" Xiang Yueming struggled, but couldn't get away: "You let me go."

Cheng Zhan never bothered with her on such matters. He looked down at her for a long while, and intuitively felt that Xiang Yueming's mood was not right.

"What happened?"

"No."

Xiang Yueming said stiffly: "Don't forget me, I will go to sleep."

Cheng Zhan didn't even think about it, and said bluntly: "Not insomnia?"

Xiang Yueming choked and stared at him from anger.

Cheng Zhan bends his lower lip silently, "I'll get a hair dryer."

After speaking, he did not let go of Xiang Yueming.

After a while, the hair dryer buzzed in the bedroom.

Xiang Yueming weakly blew him for three minutes, "Okay."