Chapter 15

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐{𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎:𝚘𝚑 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next weeks later
Heeseung pov.

I woke up with Jungwon and Jay beside me hugging me. I smiled and kissed their forehead. I get up changed to something comfortable and went out.

I go downstairs and make breakfast for them. Bungeoppang for ni-ki of course.

Few minutes later

Finally done. I went upstairs and went to Jakehoon room. I knocked on the door and opened it. Well they literally making out.

Me:AAHH!MY VIRGIN EYES!

I closed my eyes just trying to tease them.
they pulled away and blushed.

Me: Haha!sorry, now go downstairs breakfast ready. Next time lock the door.

I laughed and they nodded.

Me: You still lucky that Jay, jungwon and Ni-ki still asleep.

Ni-ki:Caught that on camera.

I looked behind and saw Ni-ki smirk.I holding my laugh and went downstairs.

Sunghoon:YAH NI-KI!

Ni-ki:Next time don't ruined my moment with Sunoo hyung.

Sunghoon chased Ni-ki, I  shaked my head and go to the dining table.Saw jay and Jungwon sit there half asleep.

Me: Hey babe and Wonnie.

I went to them kissed they cheek..They kinda surprised and looked at me at the same time. I giggled.

Jay: Hey Seungie.

Jungwon:Hey hyungie.

Me: don't sleep here,we still have school. And after that were going to meet the girls.

Jungwon eyes lit up and smile ear to ear. Showing his dimple , I smiled and pinched his cheek. The rest went down and have breakfast.

After breakfast

We went out , going to Jay's car and went to University.

University

We went in and greeted by all the girls in the school scream "Oppa marry me!" , "Oppa be mine!" , " Your so handsome!" and so on. Until we heard.

Sunoo:Guys!

Ni-ki ran to him first and followed by us. He pecked him and hugged him.

Sunoo: hey puma. And  hey hyungs.

Me: hey guys and hyungs.

Hanbin: Hye my babies!

He went to us and pinched our cheeks.

K: stop that Hubi.

K hyung went to him and stopped him. He blushed immediately and pulled away.

Me: how are you guys?

Hanbin: I'm fine thank you.

Sunoo: you sure?

He smiled teasingly.

Hanbin: yah I'm your hyung.

???:Oppa!

We looked at the owner of the voice direction. We immediately get annoyed by her appearance.

Sunoo pov.

Seriously , why now.

Me: what do you want , Naeun?