CHAPTER 13

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐{𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗-𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tomorrow morning
Jake pov.

I woke up with Hoonie beside me sleeping. I pecked his nose before going to the bathroom. I came out and changed to good clothes. I went out to the living room waiting for Jungwon and Sunoo.
I heard footsteps and look at the direction saw Jungwon and Sunoo.

Their clothes:

Sunoo:Jake hyung!

Sunoo:Jake hyung!

They greet me.

Me:Hey guys . Ready to go?

Jungwon:Yep. Oh and Heeseung hyung has fever so when we get back can we stop at clinic?

Me:Sure now let's go.

We ride our bikes and went to Juyoung-ah place.I knocked the door. It opened revealing Kwangmin-ah.

Kwangmin:Hey welcome hyung.

He greet us politely and asked us to come in. We waited at the living room.

Juyoung:hey.mian hae I make you wait because my boyfriend is extra clingy today.

Me:It's okay Juyoung-ah.So what do you need?

Juyoung:Ouh yeah. Today were going to talk about the mission.

Sunoo:What about it?

Juyoung:Well You kill his daughters right?

Jungwon:Yes.

Juyoung:Well actually Ni-ki went to his place and have a talk with him.He came here cuz' he want to visit his future brother-in-law.

I saw Sunoo blush.i giggled.

Juyoung:Then he tell us that his father want to kidnap your girls and boy friends. So Ni-ki was being told to told heeseung hyung and asked him to be a spy, try to kidnap them.

Me:So we have to tell the girls about he will kidnap them?

Juyoung:Yes.

Sunoo:Okay.Now we're done?

Juyoung:yes.Where are you guys going?

Sunoo: Celebrate aid Mubarak with them.

Juyoung:Owh okay,have fun!

we went to Jiejie house and saw him waiting infront the front door wearing him aid mubarak outfit.

Jie outfit