pilot pt. 6

➦ Chapter One Pt

➦ Chapter One Pt. Six
ʚ✿●✿●❥

''oh my God! allie!" kie said concerned, allie grabbed a sweatshirt from her body sized mirror.

"what the hell kie?!" allie shouted as kie climbed through her window.

"me, and the boys were gonna come and ask you to come with us to the part we were hosting tonight. but, looks like your too busy. what's really happening? and allie if you don't give me answers addi better will. because I know damn well you aren't getting into fights." kie said her eyebrows furrowed her voice sounded upset.

"kie, I can't tell you. but, I'm fine, I promise. I would come but the boys can't see me like this. and you can't tell them." allie begged kie.

"fine, I won't. but please you have to tell me soon." kie said to allie sternly.

"yeah I will just go." allie said looking at her door.

"okay love you guys." kie said to the two klerk girls.

"love you too." both the girls said to kie as she climbed out of the window.

"I can't take this anymore, al's you gotta tell all of them. they could help you..." addi said talking about allie's mental health.

"I'm fine, I am. isn't-" allie got cut off by a knock on the door.

"whose that?" addi asked standing up opening the door to see sarah. although sarah and addi were like three years apart they were still friends. if allie was forced to go to the cameron's she usually hung out with rafe because he understood her.

the cameron's know about what their dad does to the three teens that are in the house because of addi's big mouth.

"c'mon, allie. come over to my house tonight with me and addi. you look pretty bad, you need a night away from your dad's." sarah said to allie.

"if I needed a night away I wouldn't spend that night with you." allie said slipping a t-shirt over her.

"allie get an outfit and come the hell on." addi said sternly.

"whatever." allie said not feeling like arguing with addi.

so she put on some jean shorts, since she didn't have bruises on her arms nor her legs she wore a pastel purple cropped t-shirt with a white tank top underneath so it wouldn't show her torso. and a pair of black vans, and brushed her hair, with some foundation over her cuts and bruises that were on her face, and putting some lipgloss on just to cover up at least a little bit of her cut on her lip.