pilot pt. 5

➦ Chapter One Pt

Chapter One Pt. Five
ʚ✿●✿●❥

"shit." john b whispered as he jumped over the bed to the window, making allie get nervous.

"what is? what is?" jj repeated himself hoping to get and answer.

"john b, what the hell is happening?" allie whispered.

"cops." he said answering both allie's and jj's questions.

then out of nowhere there was a knock on the door making allie look to see if they could fit under the beds. there wasn't enough room.

"kildare county sheriff's department!" they heard a sheriff say.

allie climbed out last getting pulled by her waist by jj. "Jesus, jj! you scared the living shit out of me." allie whisper yelled at him.

allie went to go look through the blinds just for jj the pull her into a hug and not releasing. "no." he whispered to her sternly.

"okay, I'm not. but, can I like not have my face in your chest?" allie asked pulling away a little.

"yeah sorry." jj said letting go of her.

but, allie did what he told her not to do. which was peak through the blinds, but, jj was too busy getting asked what they were doing he didn't even notice.

jj peaked over allie's shoulder to see what john b and allie was furrowing their eyebrows at.

"what the f--" jj whispered lightly next to allie's ear but it looked like he were mouthing it to john b, but it still sent chills down her spine. "do you believe?" there jj went doing it again.

"well we're seeing it aren't we?" allie whispered facing the blonde boy slightly. then there was a loud bang. turns out the idiot was reaching for the gun he stole!

jj pushed allie against the brick wall his body against hers their faces not even an inch apart. allie's breath hitched, jj could tell the girls fear was off the charts. so, he pressed his forehead against hers for comfort her. allie wrapped her arms around jj to feel more safe, as he placed his hands on her waist.

if people were looking at the two from afar they'd think they were about to kiss, or make-out. but, their friends knew the two were just trying to comfort eachother.

the sheriff came up to the window looking on both sides, allie turned her face to see what was happening, only to get it turned back by jj. his ocean blue eyes always comforted the girl.

she bit her lip from keeping a hitch of fear come out again, and closed her eyes.

"all right. let's go. no one's here." the sheriff said and then closed the motel door.

•|~~~~~~~~|•

"Well, that was fun." jj said laying down on resting on is left arm with the right one around allie's waist, as allie sat next to him. "but, you could've warned us sooner." jj said to kie and pope.