pilot

➦ Chapter One ʚ✿●✿●❥

Chapter One
ʚ✿●✿●❥

We're the Pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope said as he watched, John B balance on one foot on the roof of an unfinished house.

"Should I do it?" John B said being a dumbass.

"Yeah, you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope jokes with him.

Allie dangling her tiny legs off of the edge and out of nowhere she then, takes the beer out of JJ's hand and took a sip, then gave it back. JJ stole beer from Allie, Allie stole beer from JJ. It was normal.

"Your gonna shoot me?" John B asked.

"Yep."

"Pew!" John B faked a gun shooting with his fingers.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said as she walked out of the house from exploring the inside.

"Of course. They are. Why wouldn't they?" Pope said with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" She questioned.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ blurted out making, Allie smile at him and shake her head.

"I hate you." Allie joked laying her head on JJ's shoulder.

"No, you love me." JJ said putting his arm around Allie's shoulder

"Okay, yes I do because who doesn't love, JJ Maybank?" Allie said, smiling at JJ then taking his hat off of his head and putting it on her. Then looked back at what John B was doing. JJ tried to steal his hat back. But, Allie put her hands on the hat, "No. I'm stealing it." She said making him shake his head with a smile and look away.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie asked John B.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ said, and as if the universe said fuck you to JJ, dumbass up there lost his balance dropped the beer and it splattered everywhere. "Oh! Ah, shit." John B sighed in relief.

"Of course he did. Like right when I told him not to." JJ said looking at Allie as he was annoyed. She put two thumbs up to John B with a small laugh.

"Smooth." Kie said sarcastically.

John B groaned in frustration. "A-plus." JJ said.