pilot pt.2

➦ Chapter One Pt

           ➦ Chapter One Pt. Two

   ʚ✿●✿●❥

"hey, mr. sanchez! good to see ya." (jj)   

and that's me, john booker routledge

"dude! come on, man. get outta here." (jj said making out with his hook-up, and throws a can at the door.)

and this is where I live.

"morning, kie, al's." (john b said to the two girls that were looking at kie's phone tiredly.

"morning" (kie, and allie said at the same time with morning voices.)

an old fish sack on the marsh. the château, as my dad used to call it. there's dad. he disappeared at sea nine months ago, looking for a shipwreck. who disappears at sea these days? I miss him. and then there's mom. she split when I was three. last I heard, she was in colorado, or at least I think it was colorado.

"uncle T!" (john b exclaimed clinking his beer bottle with the picture.)

that's uncle t. since dad's vanished, he's supposedly my legal guardian. at the moment, he's in mississippi, building houses...

"hey." (john b said to pope which was laying on the couch outside.)

"oy." (pope said back.)

which means it's just me right now, on my own, hangin' out with my friends. three months after my dad was missing, he was officially presumed dead. I refused to sign the papers. until I see a body, I'm not giving up.

they actually thought I was gonna be happy to hear that.

"jefferson." (pope said chuckling.)