Swan Lake (Chapter 6)

You wiped your forehead with relief as you watched the truck pull away with Foxy. You wondered to yourself who this Funtime Chica animatronic was that Bonbon was talking about earlier. You hoped Foxy was hitting it off with her at the birthday party. You were glad Foxy would be gone for a couple hours. He was a bit stressful at times. And you needed some time to relax.

You felt sleepy and wanted to go to bed. You said goodnight to Baby and Ballora. And gave them each a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. You went into the main lobby to grab all your stuff so you could set up your mattress. But your bags weren't there. You searched all around the pizzeria and decided to check if you had left it in the breaker room.

You walked in the breaker room and saw your mattress, pillow and throw blankets all nicely set up in the corner of the room. You awed and snuggled onto the mattress with a blanket and sighed. You didn't even think about how the mattress got set up. You were so relaxed.

Your eyes drifted off slowly. And you fell asleep soundly.

Soon later you felt someone tucking your hair behind your ear and you abruptly woke up. You were eye to eye with Freddy? Who was just a couple inches from your face. You shuddered and gulped.

"Oh, hello Freddy-" you said nervously as you adjusted your hair. "What are you doing here?"

Freddy snickered. "Well, I s-sleep in h-here silly! I made sure to set up your bed while you helped Foxy :>"

You smiled. "How kind of you Fredbear-"

Freddy blushed. "It w-was no big d-deal."

You sat up and gave him a hug around his neck. His face plates twitched.

"You're like a gummy bear." You said sleepily. Laying back down on the mattress while Freddy was kneeling over you.

Freddy raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You're colorful, bright, and you're very very sweet. Exactly like a gummy bear. You're like my favorite candy. Except bigger." You mumbled about to drift off into sleep.

Freddy blushed a deep shade of red. He kneeled over and kissed your cheek as you fell asleep. You turned over and were now laying tummy down on the bed, with the pillow wrapped tightly in your arms. Your light breathing made Freddy feel at peace. He rubbed your back slowly, giving you a massage while you rested.

~~~~ 12 am, Foxy was back ~~~~

You woke up to the sound of Foxy screaming in the other room. You groaned and covered your head with your pillow.

"Holy FUCKING SHIT" you yelled into your pillow.

You felt small taps on your shoulder.

"Hey Y/N- F-foxy is back." Freddy mumbled.

"Well, no shit sherlock." You snapped back.

"W-what's that s-supposed to mean?" Freddy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" You said as you sat up.

You sat up on the mattress and started stretching, Freddy was staring at you dreamily.

"Why are you staring at me?" You wondered out loud.

"Oh it's n-nothing." Freddy stammered. His face plates twitching back and forth.

You remember that Freddy had kissed you and your face got as red as Babys hair. "Pfft.. Ok uh, let's just go see what's up with Foxy."

You guys walked out of the breaker room. And you and Freddy crept around the door of the Funtime auditorium. You gave Freddy a look. "Where's Bonbon?"