Saving Souls (Chapter 5)

Start from the beginning

" Ok. Can I at least get comfortable here? I was actually uh... Planning on staying here for the time being. I was on my way out to get a couple essentials before someone snatched me up and tied me to a chair." You grumbled.

Bonbon and Freddy laughed while Ballora glared at them.

"IT WAS BABY!" Bonbon yelped as he hid behind Freddy.

You raised an eyebrow. "Okay... Then who's hand was on my mouth when I was tied up?"

"Pfft, that was Freddy. The biggest simp in the room.  Anyways, it's time for me to go get a fresh layer of glitter paint for my show tonight! Bye losers!" Foxy said with his usual sassy tone.

Foxy glared at everyone and walked out the door.

Freddy gulped and you heard his chest squeak.

You turned towards him and smirked. "Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you animatronics would know better not to touch a lady." You giggled while crossing your arms.

Ballora and Baby nodded in agreement. Freddy stood there breathless with his eyes glowing pink and Bonbon staring at him like (wtf is wrong with this dude).

"So dear, when did you want to go get your essentials?" Ballora asked. (She is the most motherly out of the group)

"I should probably go get some stuff now. It's already 5pm. But where did you put my bag Baby?" You wondered.

"Right over here ma'am!" Baby exclaimed as she grabbed it from under the chair you were tied up in.

"Thanks!" You said searching the bag for your wallet. You could not find the wallet. You groaned while everyone was staring at you confused.

"I-is everything a-alright Y/N?" Freddy said with a worried look on his face. His ears went down.

"Ughhhh god damnit! I left my wallet in that gosh darn hotel room!" You sobbed.

"Hey... hey... its ok d-doll. Are y-you sure you l-left it there?" Freddy worried as he kneeled to the floor and patted your back. (Freddy is the most caring out of the group)

You sniffed and shrugged it off. "I'm pretty sure. I couldn't have left it in the bathroom this morning."

Ballora walked towards where you and Freddy were sitting. "What does your wallet look like dear?" Ballora then sniffed the air. "Freddy? Why do you smell like strawberry poundcake?"

Freddy blushed. "No r-reason!"

You glared at Freddy and rolled your eyes playfully.

You sat up and explained to Ballora what your wallet looked like. "It's green and has a keroppi the frog print on it. It was a sanrio wallet too! That wallet costs more than all the money in the wallet combined!"

"I didn't see it." Baby shrugged. "If you need money, we have lots of it!"

"You guys? How about we get out of this stinky storage room. Freddys feeling a bit claustrophobic." Bonbon said as he looked at Freddy which had his knees up to his chest and his eyes closed.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to the main lobby.

"Ok so heres around 1000 dollars? You think that's ok?" Ballora exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, that should be more than enough." You mumbled grabbing the money and putting it in your bag.

"Give h-her some m-more." Freddy said as her glared at Ballora.

"But Fredbear- Y/N said it was more than enough." Ballora explained.

"I d-don't care. J-just do it." Freddy grumbled crossing his arms.