"Well," I shrug, "There's no changing anything now. He knows and we're just going to have to trust that he won't say anything to anyone."

Nobody seems happy about it, but in the end they all agree. I think deep down they know I'm right, they just don't like him for whatever reason.

Once the topic of Blake has passed, Gabriel says, "We should do something today. We don't have to do anything until we go to the club tonight."

"That sounds good," Axel says. "What do you guys think?"

The rest of the boys agree. "I'm down," I nod. "What do you guys want to go do?"

"We could go to the mall," Gabriel suggests.

"No," all of the guys seem to say at the same time, which is honestly kinda creepy. They must really hate the mall.

"There's that one place we went to one time. I forgot the name but it had an arcade, bowling, laser tag, and bumper cars," Corey suggests.

        "Yeah, Stars and Strikes," Victor says.

      "Sounds good to me," I shrug. I'm not picky. I haven't really done any of that stuff before, except for the arcade part. Axel and I went a few times, but it's not like we had much money. And when we did have money, we were trying to save it for the day we got to leave.

       "Me too," Axel says.

       The rest of the boys agree.

Mr. Blackbourne nods. "Alright, then everybody go and get ready. We'll meet downstairs in about an hour."

Everyone goes off to their own apartments to get ready.

      After taking a shower, I quickly dry my hair and get dressed. Thankfully I don't have to dress up
or do my makeup, because it would take me more than an hour.

     I grab my phone and the key to the apartment, before meeting the boys downstairs.

       We take three separate cars to this place. When we arrive, we decide to try laser tag first.

      Victor has an app that chooses names randomly, which is really good for a group this big when they can't make decisions. So, that's how we choose our teams, to make things easier.

I end up on a team with North, Corey, Mr. Blackbourne, Nathan, Marc, and Gabriel. The other team consists of Axel, Luke, Silas, Brandon, Sean, Kota, Victor, and Raven.

       We have to sit and listen to the rules before we can play. Each of us have five lives and one-hundred and fifty gun shots. My team will have blue lights on our vests while Axel's team will have red lights. When we are shot, the light will change to white for thirty seconds while they recharge. Whichever team kills the other five times will be the winner.

       Once we've gotten our vests, we begin. Most of us go our separate ways, but I stick with North for awhile. However, it's impossible to sneak up on anybody with him around, so I go off on my own.

       I don't see anyone around for a few minutes as I sneak around. Suddenly, Luke jumps out of nowhere and shoots at my vest. I didn't even hear him coming.

       I groan as the light on my vest turns white and Luke laughs before running off. I continue moving on and try to stick to the walls.

       The next boy I run into is Raven. "Wait, I wasn't going to shoot you," he raises his hands.

       "Oh, you weren't?," I raise an eyebrow.

        "Nope," he says, "I just wanted to take advantage of this opportunity."