Sweet hot goodness! That tank top sure was lucky to be draped over something so delicious. "Mmm." He sighed contentedly and sank deeper into the bed with a bare whisper, his eyes glued to the massive pectorals before him.

Damn lucky tank.

The man burst into laughter, his head thrown back as he just let it all out before looking back at Andre and removing his shades, his amber green eyes twinkling down at him.

"I take it you like what I'm wearing?" Rafe said, his eyes dancing with residual laughter, the inner him laughing his ass off at the look of utter shock on Andre's face and the way he slapped a hand to it then cursed because he had inadvertently poked himself in the eye while trying a face palm.

He cocked his head at him again. "You didn't know it was me, did you?" he asked with a slight chuckle. "You thought I was someone else and from the way you sighed, I would say you like what you see very much. Um...Do you?" he whispered hopefully, fidgeting under the wide eyed gaze.

Andre simply sat there staring, his jaw slack, his mouth agape and nodded slowly, unable to speak. Of course he didn't know it was him. The last time he'd seen him, the man had half his face covered with a mask and was dressed in a fancy suit and now that he could actually see the man, he just couldn't understand why such a handsome, delicious slab of flesh would feel the need to even be bothered with the likes of him.

It was unseemly and confusing. What did he have to gain by all of this? God, he was gorgeous!

Had he not spoken, he wouldn't have known it was him. Well, except for the eyes of course. Had he come into the room sans shades, he would have known his eyes in an instant. Those two orbs of melted amber and sea green had imprinted themselves into his very being.

Looking into them now, he suddenly felt his face flame and his heart beat speed up. Damn him for being so damn sexy and making him all flustered and...and-. Well, god, even now, he could feel the growing arousal in his tighty whities.

Fuk my life! he mentally screamed. What is this man doing to me?

Rafe gasped, a bark of a laugh escaping him before he leaned over Andre on the bed and brought his lips to his ear, his body humming at the closeness, at the smell of aloe soap and male musk. He smelled so good, it was all he could do not to run his tongue over the lobe.

"I don't know Andre." He whispered as he blew softly into the sensitive flesh. "I haven't really done much of anything...yet. But I can, little angel. I can do so...fucking...much if you but tell me you want it."

Andre stilled even as his heart thudded viciously against his rib cage. "Rafe, what are you...what are you d-doing?" He hadn't even known he'd spoken his question aloud. Dammit, he had to learn to just shut up.

"I am trying to smell you." came the shaky whisper. "I can't think when I'm around you. I tried to stay away a little longer but found to my eternal horror that I simply can't. You've ensnared me with your fragile innocence and I'm helplessly in want for you, Andre."

Rafe blew softly into his ear again and just because he couldn't help himself, put out his tongue and ran it slowly along the outer shell, sliding it slowly down a soft cheek to the edge of his mouth where he closed his lips over the plump bottom lip, the tremble of Andre's body, igniting his own in a way that alarmed him and snapped him out of his lust driven trance in a second.

With an expletive, he sprang back and away from the smaller man, his chest rising and falling rapidly, the movement in sync with the erratic beat of his heart. "God, Andre." He choked out, pressing his hand to his lips. "I'm so...I don't usually...act this way and yet I find myself behaving like a...a friggin horny ass teenager out for his first romp and...I just freakin got here. Why do you think I stayed away for three days? What the hell, Andre! What are you doing to me?"