XXIII: The Queen's Lamentation

Hey guys! Just a heads up from me - as you probably expected the content in this chapter is R18, so read at your own risk. There is sexual content so if you aren't comfortable with that, refrain from reading. 

It's not a lot and it isn't very detailed, though. I have class. 

~ Touka <3 

EDIT: SHIT I should have specified, but only SOME of the content is sexual. Not the whole chapter lmao. Oop. Really only the first two italicized paragraphs. Rest is normal. Lmao, my bad. 

[Eren] 

Mikasa cried several times that night. 

I take her lips in mine again tenderly, passionately - as if this moment, in all it's enthrallingly seductive glory, will be over the second my lips pry themselves from the velvety texture of hers. My hand caresses the side of her face, careening around the back of her neck as Mikasa lets out an adorable whimper. I roll my hips slowly against hers, her nails digging deep into the muscles of my back, and I stifle a groan. "E-Eren," my name pours from between her lips like syrup - sweet, seductive; an irresistible commodity I'd willingly empty my bank account for at every opportunity. I slowly ease out of her, before once again shifting my body so as to plunge back in, this time deeper, the groan that has settled in my throat for the past minute finally escaping my grasp. Her bare body is flush against mine, breasts pinned against my chest as our hands lay above her head while I continue to make love to her. I rest my forehead against hers, of which a glistening film of sweat has formed over. Unable to curb the liquid pleasure that traverses across every inch of my body, I can't help but let out another strangled moan. "M-Mika,"  her name rolls off my tongue before I have a chance to contain it, the sound of our ecstasies merging between us. I open my eyes, eager to soak up the image of what I already know is the most gorgeous girl in the world at the mercy of my fingertips. Despite this fact, nothing could have prepared me for the breathtaking sight before me - her eyes are closed, nose scrunched and cheeks flushed an insane shade of red. Her lips rest parted as a mouth-watering moan escapes them and into the space between us, and my body can't help but respond as a tantalizing shiver runs itself along my spine. Her hair fans out against the pillow beneath her, strands stuck to the sides of her face; no wonder she's so coveted. Any man who'd make it to the end of his life without having witnessed her this way, with ecstasy plastered across her features and fingers grasped tautly against their skin, will have died never having seen real beauty. Oh, the lucky man I am; I'd undoubtedly form a deal with the devil himself if it meant I could forever spend every night like this with her. 

I roll my hips once more, another wave of unadulterated pleasure lapping away at my already wavering resolve; it's taking everything I have not to finish this right here and now, to grab her with as much force as I can muster and have my way with her completely. I feel Mikasa's body tense. A small sniffle escapes her. I pause, unsure if what I just heard was for real. Another sniffle. "...Mika?" I ask softly, my thumb stroking the area under her eyes tenderly. Her skin is moist with tears. "Mika," I repeat, and she opens her eyes. Her thick lashes flutter against the skin of her eyelids, beads of water wedged between them. Why is she crying? Does it hurt? Am I being too rough, perhaps? "I-I'm okay, Bright Eyes," Mikasa responds meekly - her voice wavering with a strong sense of uncertainty. "Does it hurt? We can stop if you want," I peck her on the lips gingerly. Despite my body's astounding urge to keep going, the satisfaction it's fighting so urgently to achieve but has yet to reach, my desire for Mikasa to be alright remains unmatched. Attempting to attain such a high would only prove redundant if I couldn't enjoy it wholly with her. 

I feel her shake her head against my lips. "N-no, it's okay. I'm okay," the desperate tone in her voice sends a tremor through my chest. While she says it to reassure me, I can't help but feel as though the only person she's trying to convince is herself. She brings her hand up to the side of my face, doing the same as I just did to her. I search her eyes as best I can in the dimly lit space, our heavy breathing becoming a cocktail of lust and love between us. I've never seen Mikasa this vulnerable; open. She's always frozen me out - to see her like this now, begging me to show her affection in the profoundest way possible, makes me want so badly to give in to her.