"You know, if I were to tell you what she thinks of him, honestly you might just give up." Sunoo said as he ate his fries.

He talked in a way that it seemed like he's doubting Heeseung's commitment and bravery. He thought that if he acted this way, Heeseung would toughen up and be more confident that he can win Minji.

Fortunately, Sunoo's plan worked.

"Hey, I'm not afraid of him, I'm going to beat him up if I have to."

Nevermind, Sunoo's plan didn't make Heeseung act the way Sunoo wants.

"Hey! Don't do that!"

"Just kidding. Now tell me what you were saying."

Sunoo sighed, not knowing if the words he will say will be of help or not.

"Minji is somewhat interested in him-"

"WHAT??!!" Hesseung shout as he stood up - slamming the table as hard as he can.

He hit the table so hard, that Sunoo's fries almost went flying from the impact.

Everyone stared at Heeseung, giving him a confused look.

Sunoo facepalmed himself, receiving second hand embarrassment from his hyung.

"Are...you okay?" Minji asked Heeseung.

All eyes were on him - even Jake ,whom Heeseung thought is the nicest, was staring at him a bit judgmentally.

"Uhh....yes! I'm fine, of course I'm fine, I'm just....uhhh, you know, talking to someone on the phone!" Heeseung thought of an excuse.

Sunoo slapped his own forehead once more.

"You're not holding a phone..." Jay replied.

"I.....I'm talking to someone through my earphones!"

"You're not wearing any earphones..."

"It's a really small earphone, you probably can't see it from where you're at."

Heeseung just smiled awkwardly. He was standing there and waiting for something - like for them to suddenly disappear.

He felt so embarrassed in the inside.

So did Sunoo. He sighed - pulling Heeseung to sit down.

"Just- just sit down." he said

Everyone was staring at Heeseung as he was sitting down - and a few seconds later, they continued to talk as if nothing happened.

"You know, stuff like that is why Minji will think you're weird. So you need to stop it, COZ YOU'RE FREAKING EVERYBODY OUT!" Sunoo said as he slapped Heeseung's arm.

Heeseung hissed at the pain, rolling his eyes at Sunoo.

"Also, she just wants to be his friend okay? So you need to stop focusing on other people - and instead be yourself, okay?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm doing my best." Heeseung said with a small smile.

"Good. Keep that up and I'm sure Minji will like you just the way you are!" Sunoo said as he pat his hyung's back

----

"Hi ma'am, I've already contacted the students' parents and their coach just like you said."

"Thank you."

The principal got back to her office after taking her lunch, her energy still quite drained from her shouting earlier.

She arranged her stuff before she started working again, although she noticed something on her calendar.

"By the way ma'am, may I ask why you weren't able to-"

"I was also wondering that."

The principal's secretary looked at her weirdly and confused.

The principal took her calendar. April 3 - 12 noon. Under today's date, it said that she was supposed to have a meeting with the board of directors at 12:00 noon.

"I was supposed to be in that meeting, weren't I?"

"Yes ma'am. I was going to ask why you didn't go. The directors informed me and asked where you were."

"I was on the way, but my feet were walking to the cafeteria. Like I was being controlled to go there."

"Perhaps your hunger controlled you ma'am." The secretary said in an attempt to joke around.

"Hmm, maybe." The principal said with a laugh.

"But it still felt weird. Hmmm, how strange." The principal said before going back to work.

She felt a sting in her head. It gave her minor headaches. What was she feeling?

"Whatever. This is probably just stress." she thought.

She shook the pain off, drinking water to help herself remove the pain.

She gazed at her computer, head dizzy and her head aching.

Her eyes glowed crystal pink.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yaaay! We're finally done with the first 10 chapters! And Jungwon is finally friends with Minji and the other Enhypen members after 10 long chapters!

Now, the fun begins.

:>>