35: Pre-Date prep

You twirled the stick between your fingers, the pills you bought earlier, sitting on the bathroom counter. You wanted to get it done and over with, but you felt Kenma should at least know before you did. So instead of popping it in your mouth you put it back in the cabinet and shoved the stick in a drawer.

—————

"God Hinata I said I was sorry."

He sniffed and blew his nose with a tissue.

"Shut up and try on your clothes." he huffed, tying a blindfold around his eyes and putting a pillow over his face.

Hana tossed the outfit at you and you stared at it hesitantly.

"Imagine Kenma wears something completely different." you mumbled, slipping on the shirt before pulling your pants on. You slid the rings on your fingers and clipped the necklace on, before staring in the mirror.

(Y'all I'm soooooooooo sorry istg I spent like 30 minutes looking for a nice outfit but I hated all of them and I gave up in the end so yea, apologies for whatever the fck that is)

"What if....no I gotta change."
"What if what?"
"What if you know, this is the proposal date, I can't be looking like this."
"Proposal date?"

You glanced over at Hinata with an eyebrow raised.

"I thought I told you..?"
"Told me....? OH WAIT HOLY SHIT. KENMA PROPOSED TO YOU ALREADY DIDN'T HE."

You shook your head with a disappointed sigh before putting some lipgloss on. 

"Oh by the way, I bought the same outfit for Kenma. I thought it would be cute if you guys matched outfits today."

You nodded and made sure your hair wasn't disturbed from you pulling the t-shirt over it.

"Y/n?"
"What."
"You seem out of it."
"I'm fine."

Hinata and Hana exchanged a look before Hana walked into the bathroom, before coming out holding up the stick and pills.

"y/n."
"Hana I said-"

Then you saw the stick in her hands, and you groaned.

"You...you sure? It's your decision in the end but shouldn't Kenma have a say? At least? Are you gonna tell him y/n?"
"Oh my fucking god, yes I'm gonna tell him, and yes he gets to voice how he feels about it, but I've made up my mind already."

You grabbed your phone and the stick from Hana's outstretched hand and tucked it in your purse before walking past the two and out the door.

-extremely short chapter sorry, I just srsllyyyy have no idea what to write for this book anymore which is why chp 40 is prolly gonna be the last chp-