Chapter 8: Blaming

Start from the beginning

I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to escape and enter the reality. My heart hurts so much, That I can't express myself. That's how much it hurts. I kept running while crying. Then it started to rain, I didn't care. I wanted to escape. Then I came across ace's house. I climbed the gates and entered his property. As I got to the front door, I banged on the door loudly. I felt my body turn cold.

Ace opened the door, he was shocked. "What the hell happened? Get inside." He said in a deep voice. I got inside slowly. I didn't noticed that I stopped crying. I felt so cold and numb. I couldn't explain the feelings Im having right now. As he closed the door, he asked "what happened Alaska?" I looked up at him,hopeless.

"She's dead. She was found in the woods naked. She had been raped by a gang." I said quietly. His eyes widen in shock, I looked at him and saw that he was angry. He knew who did this to her. "FUCK THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!" He yelled out loud then he punched the wall, making a hole in it. "You know who it is don't you?" I said while looking up at him. He turned to me and nodded. "They think I'm your weakness. They are right." He said in a deep voice while walking back and fourth.

"How am I your weakness?" I asked, confused. He sighed and looked at me. "I broke up with her. I found out the baby wasn't mine." He said. I looked at him,shocked. "How did you find out?" I asked,curiously. "Jane told me that she saw someone fuck her 4 months ago. Jane didn't tell me because she was gonna blackmail Jane if she did." He said in a deep angry voice.

"I'm sorry." I said in a low voice. He sighed and said "It's fine it's not your fault. It's my fault for thinking it was my baby. I should've listened to you honestly." I got up and looked at him. Then he noticed I was wet from the rain. "Shit I forgot you were wet from the rain. I'll be right back I need to get a towel for you." He said in a low voice. He vanished to the brightness. Then he came back with a towel. He handed it to me once he came towards me.

"Here." He said in a deep voice while handing the towel to me. I grabbed the towel and placed it on my wet clothes. "Thanks." I said in a low soft voice. "What happened to you? You have bruises on your knees and a bruise on your cheek." He said while touching my cheek carefully. I looked down and said "My grandma beat me because it was fault Rosie got kidnapped." When I looked up at him, I couldn't see the anger forming. He was angry that my grandma beat me and blamed me for the death of my half sister.

"It's fine.." I said.

"How is it fine?" He asked.

"She was telling the truth. It is my fault." I said In a low voice.

"She's just making you feel bad." He said while lifting up my head,making me look into his eyes. This time he is concerned about me. Then he started breathing heavily once again. I noticed that their was lust in his eyes once again. He grabbed me and placed me in his shoulder. "Let me go!" I yelled.

"No thanks." He said in a deep voice. Then we started going upstairs. "Where are we going?!" I said while hitting him from the back. "Be quiet." He said in a commanding voice. It made me be quiet for some reason. I am submissive but he made me shut up quickly once he said that. "So you are submissive." He said in a deep voice before chucking. I scoffed and said "Shut up! I'm not!"

"Let's see about that." He said before opening a door. Once he opened the door, he threw me to a soft comfy bed. It felt like a cloud. "This is my room." He said while turning on the lights. It was a black and white room. Except the bed was red and black. Does he like black and white? "Your bed is so comfy." I said in a soft voice. He smirked and said "really?" I sat up and nodded.

"If you wanna shower the bathroom is over here on your left. I'll ask Jane if she can lend you some clothes for now. Actually I'll buy you some." He said while grabbing his phone. "You don't have to do that!" I said while grabbing his hand. He rolled his eyes and said "You don't tell me what to do. Now let me go." I removed my hand from his hand and sat back up again. "Sorry." I said quietly.

He didn't say anything. He turned away from me and left the room. Was he mad? I couldn't tell if he was or not. I sighed and went to the bathroom to shower. As I entered, the fresh smell of strawberries hit my body. It smelled so good. It felt like I was smelling food but I didn't know what kind. I closed the door behind me and turned on the shower.

I started taking off my clothes slowly. As I finished taking them off, I threw them in the floor and went inside the shower. I felt the warm water hit my body as i entered. It felt so relaxing and it made me want to sleep. I felt my cold hair turn into hot water on my hair. It was so satisfying. I grabbed the shampoo that was next to me and put some on my hand. Then I mixed it with conditioner and I placed it on my hot tangled hair. As I was moving the soap around my hair, I felt the water get hotter. Or was my body getting hot?

As I finished mixing it together, I rinsed the soap out of my hair. Once I rinsed the soap out of my hair, I grabbed body wash and placed it on my body. Then I started to mix it and I washed it off with warm water as I finished washing my body with soap. As I finished showering, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel that was hanging on the curtains. I placed it around my body,drying it slowly.

I got out of the shower and grabbed another towel that I found under the sink.  I wrapped the towel around my hair,drying it. Then I started to dry my body with the towel I was using to dry my body. Once I fully dried my body, I wrapped the towel around my body and left the bathroom after turning off the lights. As I got out the bathroom I saw ace standing in front of the door while holding a bag of brand new clothes.

When he saw me, his eyes widen while smirking. "Don't even think about it, it won't happen." I said in a annoyed voice. I walked towards him and said "Give me the clothes for I can change." He smirked and lifted up the bag. "Give it to me ace!" I yelled angrily. "I need to change." I said while jumping up to grab the bag. As I kept jumping, my towel fell on the floor, exposing my body.

"Let the show begin." He said in a deep voice.