Chapter 4: save me from my illusion

I went back to the cabin after talking to my grandpa, As I went inside, I saw my half sister sleeping in the couch, She was snoring lightly. I quickly carried her to my bedroom and placed her softly on my bed before placing a blanket over her body.

As I closed the door behind me, I heard the front door close, I looked at the front door and saw my grandpa. He came back, Before I could say anything to him, he walked away and ignored me. Then he entered his room and locked the door behind him, he was angry at me.

Yet he lied that he wasn't.

I woke up by the sound of my door opening, I looked at my door and saw my sister trying to get out the room. I got up and opened it for her, She looked up at me and said "Where were you? I waited for you." I looked at her and smiled, I placed my hand carefully on her left cheek.

"Sorry, I was busy." I said as I removed my hand from her face.

She smiled and said "It's okay!" Then left the room, After she left, I started getting ready for school, I put on a white crop top that had buttons on it,baggy ripped pants, and some classic white shoes. After I finished, I went to the bathroom to do my makeup and brush my teeth, Then I left to school.

After arriving at school, I quickly ran to first period and noticed that a new girl was in my seat, I didn't mind of course so I sat next to her.

She has light brown hair along with light brown eyes that shined like a star and some headphones, I noticed she had ear piercing too.

I was jealous, jealous of how she looked.

I wanted to kill her,

But I couldn't.

"Whats you're name since you won't stop staring at me?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Sorry, my name is Alaska Stone. I'm guessing you're new here, correct?"

"Yes I am, my name is a Ally Cordoba." She responded.

Without hesitation, she grabbed me phone and started typing something on it, before handing it back to me as if she didn't do anything.

"I saved my contact on your phone, text me or call me later okay?" She said before turning away from me.

After the class ended, I checked my phone and noticed she put her phone number in it. I walked out of class and went to my next period. After a few periods I went to my 4th period and He was there, He looked tired. As I walked in he didn't bother to look at me or even move which was really weird and it bothered me.

I sat down in my desk and paid attention, But I fell asleep without knowing until I woke up. I was in the classroom but it was dark, the lights weren't on so I got up and walked towards the light switch. I tried turning on the lights but they wouldn't budge to turn on.

As I turned around I saw my mom, She was dead on my desk, There was blood everywhere. I could feel the water come rushing through my eyes.

I cried and ran towards my mom, I grabbed her and said "Don't leave me please, stay with me!" I cried and begged her but she wouldn't say anything.

She looked lifeless, It was too late. Then she said "It's your fault." It's my fault? I felt my face turn red but then to numbness. I felt tears run down my cheek uncontrollably.

Then I woke up, it was just a dream.

The teacher looked at me worried and confused. I raised my hand and said "Can I go to the restroom?" He nodded and pointed at the door to go, I got up and walked out the classroom. I felt much better, I didn't go to the restroom.