Part 15, Together (Smut)

No one's P.O.V

Once DreamNotfound got back to Dream's house they saw Karl and Quackity (Alex) there. "Ayy man." Alex said in Mexican Dream's voice. "Hey guys!" Karl said after. "Oh when did you two get here?" George asked separating his and Dream's hand. Dream pouted but George didn't notice. "Oh yeah! Nick invited us over for a triple date with him and Vincent, Zak and Darryl." Karl explained. "And he didn't invite us?" Dream said stepping up. "Sorry do we know you?" Quackity asked. Dream lets out his famous kettle laugh, Karl and Alex immediately found out it was Dream. "DREAM!?" They both yelled. George giggled at their reacting while the two were freaking out. "Hi!" Dream squeaked. He then went up behind George and hugged him from behind putting his head on George's neck. George then lifted his hands up to put them on Dream's arms that were on his chest. "OH MY GOD DREAMNOTFOUND CONFIRMED???" Quackity said. "Heh, me and George are actually engaged." Dream said, as George lifted his hand up to show the shiny silver ring, with a huge smile.

"Hey guys were ready." Zak came out with Darryl. "Oh hey you guys are back!" Darryl said. "Where's Patches?" Darryl asked. "Oh right!" Dream said, getting of George and heading towards Patched cage. "There you go." He said, smiling at Patches. "Awww! She's so cute!" Karl said running towards her. Patches got startled and ran away. They all laughed at Karl. He was pretty embarrassed. "Ok! Let's just get going!" Karl said, taking Alex's hand and dragging him to the car while he was laughing at the boy who was dragging him. "Yeah I think we should go to, see you two later." Bad said, going to the car. "Yeah, bye." Skeppy said following Bad. "Oh I'm so gonna tease Karl about this!" Sapnap said, also dragging Vincent. The boy who was getting dragged waved back. "What's wrong with these people?" George said while smirking. "I honestly don't know." Dream said, while grabbing the smaller boy's hand. "So? Wanna fuck?" Dream said jokingly. "Sure." George's response and confidence left Dream with wide eyes. George started to drag Dream to the bedroom. "Pick up your feet and let's go." George said. "O-Okay." Dream said, still surprised and still unsure if George was joking around or if he was serious.

Once they entered the bedroom, George lets go of Dream's hand and sat onto the bedsheets. He then took off his shirt and pants which left his in his boxers. "George.... I was joking around...." Dream said hesitantly. "Oh really? Well I wasn't." George said with a mischief smirk on his face. "Well.. there's always a second option I guess~" Dream said, walking to George while taking his shirt off and his belt, but still had his pants on. "Really? Like what?" George asked, the smirk still hasn't left his face. "I mean, we can still do it if your comfortable with doing this." Dream said making sure that his lover was alright with doing it. "Yeah, I am. I want you to rail me so hard that I can't walk for weeks." George said, with lust in his eyes. "Ohh~ Say less!" Dream said, pounced onto George like he was his prey, but in this case, he was. Dream started to kiss and bite the bottom's neck. "Mmhm~" George hummed. Dream then started going lower leaving a trail of hickeys. He took off the smaller boy's boxers. George's member sprang up and touching his stomach. "Already hard? What a slut." George whimpered at the Words that came out of Dream's mouth. Dream then kitten licked the tip. "Ah!~" George moaned, surprised at the action. Dream then started to deep throat the boy. "AH!~ Cl- ah~ CLAY!" George moaned. George's member hit the younger boy's back throat. Tears started flooded Dream's eyes, but he continued bobbing his head up and down. George felt a familiar knot in his stomach meaning he was close. "Ah~ Cl- ah! Clay! I- nhg!~ I-I'm close! Ah!~" George said putting his hand in Dream's hair pushing him all the way down while he came.

Dream sat up wiping off the remaining cum that was left on his mouth and swallowed the rest. "You didn't have to swallow it y'know?" George said, unamused with Dream's reaction after swallowing it. "I mean yeah, but I also wanted to know what it tasted is like." Dream said. "What are you? A virgin?" George asked, with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. "Well, no, but are you?" Dream asked back. "Yeah." George said with a sigh. "Oh! So I'm your first?" Dream asked, really happy and excited that he was going to be the first to fuck his boyfriend. Well, the only one that can and will be fucking him anyway. "Yeah." George said, the cold air hit his member which caused him to shiver. "I'll be gentle! I promise." Dream said, getting off his lover and taking off his pants and threw it somewhere in the room, leaving him in his boxers. "Your like a puppy you know that?" George said, watching his boyfriend walk to the drawer to grab something. "Oh? How so?" Dream said, taking out the lube that was in his drawer. "When did you get that?" George asked, curious about the lube and when his boyfriend bought it. "A while ago, but how am I like a puppy? Do tell me." Dream said, walking back to George. "Well your energetic, kind, loyal, protective, loving, and charming." George said, while watching Dream pour some lube onto his fingers. "Really?" Dream said with a smile on his face. "Yeah, your really handsome and hot too." George said, while getting on all fours, with his ass in the air to make it easier for the top. Dream then inserted a finger into the smaller boy. It felt weird to George, it didn't hurt or anything, just weird. "Well then I guess I'm your puppy then~" Dream said, adding another digit inside. "Ah!~" George moaned out. Dream started to thrust the two digits in and out of the smaller. After George was stretched out, Dream then poured lube onto his member and began to jerk off. Once he thought that it was enough, he slammed it into George. "AHH!~ nghn!" George moaned. "Shit! George your so fucking tight." Dream groaned. George just moaned in response. He waited for the smaller to adjust to his size.

After he did, Dream started to slam into the boy over and over again. But one spot seemed to make the bottom go wild. "Fuck! Right- mfghn! Right th-there!" George screamed. Dream started to pound into that spot over and over again. Skin slapping can be heard through the house. Good thing the others left. "Such a slut- Fuck! For my cock huh?" Dream groaned, while still slamming into the boy under him. "Ah! Y-Yes-Fuck! Ah!~" George managed to get out. George felt the same knot feeling in his stomach. "I- Ah!~ I'm close!" George warned. Dream groaned and started to speed up. George came, legs shaking and numb, but Dream didn't stop yet. He hadn't came yet, which leads to George being overstimulated. Tears started to form and fall down his cheeks. "H-Hang on! I'm almost done!" Dream said. Thrusting into the bottom one last time, before coming deep inside. George fell and Dream laid right next to him, and hugging him. "That was amazing." Dream said. George hummed in agreement before passing out. Dream chuckled and kissed his boyfriend goodnight, before catching slumber.

I'm back! Just made this for you guys since everyone was asking for smut! Hoped you enjoyed!