"Bill..." I pathetically whimpered out.

He hummed dryly in response and proceeded to kneel down as he pulled me close. Rocking me as I withered and cried into his shoulder. I know I shouldn't he'd be mad If I made his clothes dirty. Or if I showed too much emotion. Sometimes I pondered if he loves me. But I am reminded of his never-ending love for me. That is hilarious of me to question. 

I pulled away softly and looked into the honeydew eyes of my demon. Yes, my demon. I laugh as he looks at me. He sighs in annoyance and rakes his fingers through his hair. Standing up with a voice of authority he demands that I do the same. I quickly react happily to be obedient to him. I used to remember a time when I wasn't obedient to him. It took place when he first abducted me. But I've learned my lesson now. He hums happily playing with my hair.

"Pinetree, darling why were you crying" His deep voice rang out with such superiority that the trees shuddered and shook trying to bow. 

"Sorry my king, I did not mean to show weak emotions before you," I say apologetically in response to which he tutted.

"You are my future Queen Pinetree, You should know by now that I expect to see your true self." He replied absentmindedly playing with my hair.

"Sorry dear, I missed you... They said you were gone" I look up with uncertainty.

"Ah yes, But nothing can truly be gone forever Pinetree you should know this" He replied with a smirk as he leaned down and captured my lips in a sure kiss. I smile into the kiss. Yes, I know that. He pulls away and I pout to which he laughs. 

"Till next time my dear" And he walks off I call after him as he fades into darkness.

I sit up startled in bed screaming for Bill. I look around my dusty ancient room. The moon high in the sky. Was it just a dream? 

Little did I know someone was watching me and they had bigger plans for me. Better plans.