Chapter eighty eight: Happy New Year

En başından başla

"I love pregnant Jen... she's always so horny" Brad teases her as he discreetly squeezes her ass too, then they turn their attention back to the girls

"Powwy, mama dada kiss... mama dada wove eachofer"

"No tissy mama dada, me wat tiss"

"You want kisses do you?" Jen and Brad bend down and give both of the girls a kiss

"Me wove mama dada tiss me"

"We have the most amazing children"

"I know, I can't even describe how much I love them"

"And we are adding one more to the mix... my god what are we going to do with ourselves, ahaha"

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen and I have just put the girls to bed, River has been sleeping for a few hours already. We have decided to watch some T.V on the couch downstairs, that way we can watch the countdown to New Years.

I'm already on the couch and she is in our bathroom taking her make up off and changing into her pyjamas. I've poured us both a glass of lemonade and we have some chips and guac to snack on.

I can't believe it's been another year already. I've had a whole other year of loving Jen and I look forward to so many more years of loving her. I've written her a little card, just to say how much I love and appreciate her, so when she comes and joins me, I'm going to give it to her. I honestly didn't think this year would be so special, but finding out we are going to have another little baby has just made this year a million times better... even if this baby wasn't planned.

(Jen's P.O.V)

Since it's New Years and it's a tradition for Brad and I to ring the new year in with sex, I decide to slip into one of Brad's favourite lingerie sets of mine. I throw a bath robe over the top of it and make my way downstairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see him sitting on the couch with drinks for us and some snacks... but what he doesn't know, is that I have no intention of us eating or drinking any of what he's prepared. I decide I'm going to creep up behind him, slip my robe off and straddle him straight away.

I slowly and quietly make my way behind him and let the robe fall from my body.

"Guess who?" I place my hands over his eyes and I can feel him smile

"Let me guess... my sexy wife?"

"Yay, you got it right" I walk around to the front of the couch and his eyes immediately widen

"Oh my..."

"Shh... no talking baby" I straddle him and attach our lips together

His hands are resting on my hips as we slowly start to open and close each other's mouths. Our tongues are instantly swirling around as he starts to move my hips, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I cup his face, as I start to move my hips faster and faster. We are both moaning softly, both getting turned on by the second.

After a few minutes, I stand up and order him to stand up too. I take my lingerie off and throw it on the chair on the other side of the living room and Brad undresses himself in seconds. The New Years count down will be starting soon, so I push him back down on the couch and straddle him again. Since he's already rock solid, I don't have any work to do. I absolutely need him now, so I grab his dick and slowly sit myself down on him.

"Ahh baby, fuck" I start moaning immediately and I can moan a little louder since the children are all upstairs and we are downstairs

He takes a hold of my ass, squeezing and spreading my cheeks as I start to bounce on top of him. My boobs are bouncing up and down and he takes one into his mouth, causing my head to fall backwards. We are both now moaning deeply at the incredible sensation we are both feeling.

"Ahh... ahh... ahh! Baby! F- fuck Brad"

"Don't stop Jen, oh fuck"

The New Years countdown is about to start. I attach my lips to his as our tongues swirl around, tasting every inch of each other's mouths.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR

"Happy New Year baby!" I continue to bounce on top of him as we finally ring the new year in the only way we know how to

After a few more minutes, I finally finish, orgasming so hard. I get off him and go down to my knees since he's not finished just yet. I start sucking him off as I use my hand and tongue to pull and push him into my mouth until he finally releases his load at the back of my throat. I lick the tip and swallow before slumping on the couch next to him, still panting and breathing heavily.

"Well... my first taste of your cum in 2004!"

"What a way to start the year. Here's to another wonderful year of loving you"

"I love you so fucking much Brad"

"I love you so fucking much too, you have no idea"

Hey everyone!
I'm not happy with how this chapter came out but I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless. Please don't hesitate to let me know what you all think!
Love you all🕊