Welcome to Gravity Falls

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I hopped up and fell back down from head rush. I glanced at Kate, who was just waking up. Bill was no where to be found and it made me so mad. That jerk knocks us out, dumps us here, then leaves! I stood back up and helped Kate up.

"WHERE IS THAT ILLUMINACHO!?" I raged. Kate's mouth was open and she grabbed my face and turned it to a sign. Now we were both staring and gaping. The sign said 'Welcome to Gravity Falls'.

"NO WAY!" we both screamed at once. We're in Gravity Falls! Wow...

"I call Dipper!" Kate quickly shot her hand up. I gave her a 'are-you-serious' look. "What? He's cute!" she defended.

"I didn't say anything." I said and put my hands up in mock surrender. An out of control golf cart appeared out of no where. Dipper and Mabel Pines were in it, with Mabel driving (obviously). Kate pushed me out of the way and we fell in the mud. Kate groaned but I was just plain happy. I'M LIVING A DREAM HERE, PEOPLE! Dipper and Mabel jumped out and came over to help us. Mabel helped me up and Dipper helped Kate up. She SOOOOOO blushed. I chuckled a bit and Dipper apologized.

"We are so sorry! Mabel is still learning how to drive the cart. And she discovered coffee this morning." he said. Kate and I laughed, and Mabel said that we should come back to the Mystery Shack and get cleaned up. Then we could hang out with the twins. On the way they introduced themselves.

"I'm Mabel, and this is my twin brother, Dipper!" she said in that overly-optimistic voice of hers.

"I'm Sam, and the shy girl is my sister. I was adopted 6 years ago." I introduced. We told them everything they had experienced with Bill, and how this was a TV show our parents made in our world. Dipper was driving now (hallelujah), and glanced back at us. When he looked at Kate, he blushed. They locked eyes and both their faces turned red as tomatoes.

"Oooo! Look who's got a cru-" Mabel and I both said at the same time. Kate covered my mouth and Dipper shouted "SHUT UP!" so Mabel couldn't finish. Mabel and I laughed like crazy.

*Dipper's P.O.V.*

When Kate and I locked eyes, we both blushed and looked away. Wow, she was cute. Wait, what!? I can't go crushing on every girl in Gravity Falls!

"Ooo! Look who's got a cru-" Mabel and Sam cooed.

"MABEL! SHUT UP!" I interrupted. Kate slapped a hand over Sam's mouth. The Mystery Shack came in view. I carefully parked the cart and showed the sisters inside. Mabel led Kate to the bathroom while Sam waited outside the door and the two girls talked. I was in the attic and they didn't know so I eavesdropped a little.

"So you wanna help me prank Dipper?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, yeah! What are we gonna do?" Sam asked excitedly.

"Hmm... What about tickling him till he admits his feelings for Kate?" Mabel said devilishly.

"YES! And we can do it to Kate, too! But were gonna need two other people to help us hold them down." Sam replied.

"Well, since you said that you don't have your parents in this dimension, you guys can stay here! And I could get Candy and Grenda to come over for a sleepover." Mabel squealed.

"Sweet! Operation Love Prank is on!" Sam howled with laughter. Oh man this is bad! I can't tell Kate that I like her! THIS IS BAD!