➪30 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 (2)

Start from the beginning

"Such a kid." Kuroo smirked

"Shut up." you kicked him

You all paid for the ice cream, after all the hang out plan it was already time to go home you asked Kenma if he could stay over but he didn't bring any of his clothes so you just walked him on the train station nearby and walked home with Kuroo.

"That is actually mine but you snatch it away from me." Kuroo pointed at the cute cat keychain on your hands

"It's cute."

"So you took it?" he rolled his eyes

"Fine! here." you pouted handing him the keychain

"No thanks, you can keep it."

"Oh see?" you grinned

He looked away and smiled secretly, "Oh we're here now, today I've had fun see you tommorow Chibi-chan." he patted you head and messed it

"See ya tommorow." you wave half scowling as he messes with your hair

Entering the school with Kuroo, you both went to separate ways as he had his volleyball practice this morning meaning that Kenma will be joining wirh him too. You sighed, you'll be with Yumi alone but you rather choose to be alone than be with her knowing she isn't the Yumi you used to know.

You sat on your chair, Yumi didn't even mind to greet you and you didn't too. It was obvious that she hates you. For what? for being friend with her boyfriend?

"Hey" you heard her call you

You turned to her and act nicely, "What?"

"Can I copy your homework? I didn't mine." She says bluntly

"What? no." you said straightforwardly and internally smirking

Ha why would I let you copy my homework? you brainless ugly beach

"I mean we're friends, why not?" she says her tone was slightly raised

"Friends? I don't think so." you said calmly and it made her annoyed

"You know what? You're such a bitch."

"Thank you."

You felt kinda satisfied with her reaction and annoying her. It was like a revenge hopefully she'll stop being a bitch with you.

As the bell rang throughout the room, you all fix your belongings and you took a glance at her, well you used to wait Yumi and Kenma but this time is different now, Kenma has a practice and Yumi is a bitch, period.

You walked ahead though the hallway and paid your food as you carried your tray to the usual table you all sat.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" again, Yumi was pestering you again

She sat down opposite to you and placed her tray on the table.

"Why would I?" You raised an eyebrow

"I mean we're friends, why are you like that?"

"Friends? Ha! I really don't think so." you scoffed at her

Then in a second, you saw her threw her juice on her self and acted like you did it. She acted so believable and the attention grow on your table. Everyone looked at you disgustingly without knowing that she did it herself. She made herself a victim and tried to blame it on you.

This time, you should be angry but instead you find it funny and ridiculous of how stupid she looked. She is so pathetic. She's a pathetic attention seeker.

"What's wrong here? Hey Yumi? what happened to you?!" Kuroo rushed in and went to Yumi

"I-It's her, s-she did it t-to me." she faked a cry and pointed towards me making herself a victim

You stood there looking confused, Kuroo looked at you with his eyebrows knitted together, "Is that true (Y/n)?" his expression changed into something you were unfamiliar of and it got you chills from your spine.

"N-No! Of course not!" you said and close on tearing up

"(Y/n), why?" he said looking straight to your eyes in disbelief.

"Please believe me, s-she did it to her s-self an-"

"Don't lie already, can't you see what you did to me? I'm soaking wet (Y/n)! I-I thought we're friends" Yumi cries

"Enough already."

He stared at you in a moment before he left with Yumi. You remembered his eyes. It's the one that you're new of. They left you there and you stared down. Tears already streaming down.

You ran outside the canteen, you can't deal with the attention at the canteen anymore, everyone must think how terrible you are.

You went to the rooftop and hid yourself for a bit. As you calmed down, you were worrying about your friendship with Kuroo.

He must want to cut our friend ship.

'stay away'

"Huh?" you blinked

You heard Yumi's voice, she had said it before that you stay away from Kuroo.

You sighed, this day is so horrible not mentioning that you didn't eat much since Yumi made a scene. Thinking about her made your blood boil and remembering her smirk at you while being accompanied by Kuroo.

I hate you.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 (2)