Y'all nasty. But I shouldn't be one to talk since this is my own doing.

Start from the beginning

You pulled over, hopping out of your car and entered the little McDonald's to order four BTS meals and one small happy meal. You almost moaned when you saw your order being placed down on the counter. You thanked them, already having paid, walked out through the glass doors—though struggling quite a bit while holding five meals in your embrace.

As you grunted and nearly tripped, you failed to notice the all too well-known sleek black cars drive by outside on the poorly lit road, heading towards the same hotel as yourself.

You finally got outside and threw yourself inside the car, sighing. You placed your meals down in the passenger seat, securing them in a seatbelt you wrapped around them and clicked it in place.

Your brows furrowed sadly as you let out a cry, kissing the tip of your fingers so you could place it on the bags, really rubbing it around. "My babies. Hold on tight, angels. You'll be home and safe in my stomach soon."

You then started driving towards your hotel again, re-blasting the song that got cut off earlier.

After about five minutes, you finally reached the familiar building that you knew as the hotel you were staying at for the night and the night previous to that.

You got out, hugging your food as you locked your car and walked inside, the heaters at the entrance immediately warming up your face. You checked in and continued towards the elevator, already pulling out some fries from one of the bags, also occasionally sipping on your soda, moaning in ecstasy at the godly mix and decided to literally stuff your mouth with the shitty fast food.

The elevator doors closed and you looked down at all the food in your hands, not being able to close your mouth completely from all the fries stuffed inside. You sighed, leaning back against one of the metal walls with a little (very humorous!) chuckle. "Shit, I'm lonely."

But you then shrugged it off and pressed the button to your floor, humming in delight as you began chewing again.

The red numbers at the top of the elevator grew higher and higher and finally it gave off a little ding, indicating you had reached your floor.

You stepped out, body tired but definitely content. You strolled down the floor, looking after your number when you suddenly froze completely, body tensed up and eyes wide. You felt your heart sink and heat ran through your body, veins pumping blood around suddenly a lot faster. A single fry fell out of your mouth at the sound of a way too family voice. It was very low, really quiet, almost inaudible.

That voice... smooth, soothing, a bit high-pitched, yet still deep enough for anybody to know it was a man.

Just earlier that night, you had heard that voice sing at the concert with all it could bear, the owner's chest tightening with power and emotion. You had heard it sob but also laugh adorably. You knew that voice all too fucking well.

It was fucking Jeon Jungkook.

I- fucking what- how- what even- who- he- why- fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuck shit pussy ass motherfucking damn bitch-

Your eyes slowly glided to the side, staring at the door just beside you, you still being completely frozen with fries sticking out of your mouth with five different meals stuck up under you arms.

Your eyes slowly continued down the floor, eyes following the white wall with doors in it, and then stopping at the door right beside the one you were standing at—your door, your hotel room.