Part 4. (Last one)

"Dammmnnn.." I exhaled passionately.
———————————————————————————

He started off slow. We could literally hear the sounds that were going on inside of me, that made us both hornier, and he started to pick up the paste a little faster.

<clap, clap, clap, clap, clap>

"fffff..uuuuckkkk!!!" I whined and whined and whined. He had the look of aggression on his face while staring at me. "Mmmm..." he groaned in a low tone then licked his lips. "Say my name babygirl.", "c-...c-....coryyy!" I was struggling to say while gripping the sheets on the sides of me. "Girl... stop playin' wimme before I beat it lose". I didn't respond, I guess that made him mad or somethin' because he started fucking the everlasting shit out of me. I mean every pound he did, he wanted to out-do himself with the next one. "daaaaaD-D-D-D-YYYY!" I yelled. Yes he was going this fast. And as these other stories would say... I was a, moaning, mess. And no- I reallllly was. I was so loud, and usually hearing myself would be pretty weird to me but baby...this time around, it was so hot. He started smiling at how good he made his babygirl feel. He then told me to "turn around." in a low demanding voice, and I did wtf he told me to do. I can't even get into detail about how hard he started beating my shit up from behind because it was just so ridiculous. Just know that this is his favorite position: so he was goin' stupid holding my waist. "ah- ah- fff...reakk I'm bouta cum baby". "me too baby pleaseeee don't stop!" I begged desperately. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. He pulled out and we both came together. I was gonna tell him to cum in my mouth but he already came on my lower back. We both moaned in relief as our orgasm was so profound. Well no, I did more of a scream cause dude kept hitting my g-spot but anyways. By this time the was song changed to "SUMMER" by The Carters. He went to go grab a towel and wiped our kids right off of my back. We both laid down, exhausted, cut up, beat up, bruised up, sliced up, toe' up, and most importantly, weak. He exhales, "wow... that was.." -"I know" I cut in. He looked at me and laughed because of how overstimulated I looked, in shock and staring at the ceiling. I then turned my head to him, and smiled. We both started laughing at the same time. With my weak body, I put my right arm over his body and started tracing his abs. "I love you ShoSho" I said to him, "I love you too baby". He caressed right my shoulder.

                                      (The end)