- 7 -

smut warning

you were my first, you know that? my first boyfiend, my first love, my first kiss, my first time. you probably still remember, what i back then considered the best day of my life, curled up on your couch, in between your legs and watcing another one of our old romance movies, your hands on my thighs, my head on your chest.

do you still remember it as well as i do?

And of course he does, he remembers everything they did together, from their dates and hand-holding and stolen kisses and, well, that night.

They were a couple, and as much as they cried and held each other and spoke about love, they still did what all couples did.

- Flashback -

"Jungkook.". Jimin whined as Jungkook rubbed circles on his bare thighs, shorts pulled up so that Jungkook could access the soft skin, peppering kisses all over his neck.

"What's wrong, princess?".

"You're-".

Jungkook laughed quietly, continuing to nuzzle his neck.

"Oh, trust me, I know exactly what I'm doing.".

Jimin let out another whimper, grinding down on Jungkook's lap as Jungkook's hands moved to his inner thigh, squeezing lightly.

"This movie's getting a little boring.". He whispered, and Jimin looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you-".

"Am I what?".

"Implying... you know?".

Jungkook laughed quietly, pressing another kiss to Jimin's neck.

"Implying what, baby?".

"Come on, you know what I'm saying.".

"Mhm, I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me?".

Jimin groaned, slapping Jungkook's bicep lightly.

"Don't be annoying. But, for the record, uh, yes. I've just never-".

"I still don't know what you're talking about.", Jungkook said teasingly, sliding a hand in Jimin's hair, tugging at the locks gently.

"You're just trying to get me to say it, aren't you?".

"Say what?".

Jimin groaned again, then grabbed Jungkook's hips, straddling his waist as his lips hovered over Jungkook's.

"Fuck me.",

Jungkook bit back a laugh, pressing a long, slow kiss to Jimin's lips.

"That wasn't so hard, wasn't it?".

Jimin rolled his eyes, and Jungkook continued, one hand still squeezing and tracing circles on Jimin's thigh.

"It's your first time, right?".

"What, do you have a virgin kink or something?". Jimin asked, and Jungkook laughed, knowing full well to cherish the moments when Jimin was as sassy and unfiltered as this.

"Just for you, love.".

Jimin wrinkled his nose, but Jungkook could tell he was biting back a smile as he pressed their lips together, hips rolling down on Jungkook's.