Canada X reader - Ice Skating

A/N Don't forget to comment 
Your P.o.v

''A-are you sure you want to do it maple leaf,'' my friend Matthew Williams asked. I smiled at him. 

''Of course Mattie,'' I said. ''B-but the lake is seem dangerous eh,'' he said. ''Mattie, it's been frozen, it's safe,'' I said and rolled my c/e eyes.

Matthew sigh. ''Come on, I done this before trust me Mattie, don't you trust me Matthew,'' I asked.

He looked at me. ''Of course I trust you maple leaf,'' He whispered. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

''Good, let's go,'' I said. 

We were at the ice, skating. ''See Mattie isn't this fun,'' I asked. He smiled. ''Yeah,'' He said.

''and Mattie there's no danger around here,'' I said. I didn't hear the ice breaking. ''Y/N, MAPLE LEAF LOOK OUT,'' Matthew yelled.

I looked down and saw the ice breaking and looked up and saw Matthew. ''M-Mattie,'' I asked then everything went dark and cold.

Matthew's P.o.v
Y/n and I were ice skating for some few hours till I notice the ice was breaking and y/n was still skating.

''Y/N, MAPLE LEAF LOOK OUT,'' I yelled. She looked down and then looked up. ''M-Mattie,'' she asked then she fell to the cold water.

I couldn't believe it. I then took my jacket and skaters off and ran and jumped in to save her.

I then saw y/n floating down. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me and when we got to the surface.

I got us out of the ice and had to CPR her. ''P-please...d-don't die on my maple leaf,'' I thought as I pressed her chest.

She still didn't move. Tears went on my cheeks. ''Y/n...please don't die..your the only one who notice me...I..I love you eh,'' I cried.

Then y/n cough out water. ''Thank g..,'' i whispered. Then I notice her shivering. I picked her bridle style.

I ran to my house and put her on my bed. I kissed her forehead and went to the living room making some hot chocolate.

''Hey Mattie dude, I got the news, is the dudette alright,'' I heard my brother, Alfred asked. I turned.

''Yes, she's just sleeping,'' I said. ''Good cause I wouldn't know what you would do if you lover would be gone,'' Alfred said.

I blushed. ''A-Alfred, h-how do you know about that,'' I asked. Alfred grinned. ''It's so obvious dude,'' he said.

I looked away still blushing. ''M-Matthew,'' We heard a voice asked. We turned and saw y/n standing looking at us. 

Your P.o.v
I woke up. ''W-Where am I,'' I wondered. Then I saw I was back at Matthew's house. ''W-what happened, oh yeah I fell to cold ice lake,'' I thought.

I got up and saw Kumajiro. ''How are you feeling y/n,'' he asked. ''I'm fine Kumajiro, where's Matthew,'' I asked.

''W-Who,'' he asked. I sigh and walked out. I then saw Alfred and Matthew. ''M-Matthew,'' I asked.

''M-maple how are you,'' Matthew asked and ran towards me. ''I'm fine Mattie...I'm-I'm sorry I didn't listen to you about the lake,'' I muttered.

He hugged me. ''I-It doesn't matter any more maple, I-I'm just glad that...y-your alive eh,'' he whispered.

I smiled and hugged him tight. ''A-And y/n,'' he said. ''Yes Mattie,'' I asked. ''je te aime [i love you],'' he said.

''I love you too Mattie,'' I asked and we both kissed. Then we heard clapping. We turned and saw Alfred.

''Finally, dudes I thought it would take forever to tell each other,'' Alfred said. ''Alfred get out of Matthew's house,'' I yelled.

He grinned and walked away. I looked at Mattie and we both smiled. ''Wanna go watch hockey Mattie,'' I asked.

He smiled. ''Okay Maple leaf,'' he said and we walked away to the living room, cuddling each other in a blanket while watching hockey and drinking hot coco.

End