China x reader x Japan

''Hey Japan,'' I said and wave to my friend. ''Kon'nichiwa [hello] [name]-san,'' Japan said and bow. ''So how are you,'' I asked. ''Good,'' He said. ''Ayia Japan there you are aru,'' we heard someone said.

We turn and saw a ponytail man walking up to us. ''Kon'nichiwa China-sun,'' Japan said. Then he saw me. ''Oh Ni hao [hello[ who must you be aru ,'' he said and look at me. ''I'm [name] [lastname], Japan's friend,'' I said. 

''Oh hello [name], my name is China and I'm Japan older brother aru,'' China said and smiled. ''Oh really Japan never told me about you before,'' I said. ''WHAT,'' China yelled.

Later when China calm down. ''So where are you two headed aru,'' China asked.

'' We were headed to [name]-san house,'' Japan said. ''You can come if you want China,'' I said and smiled. ''I would love to go aru,'' China said and smiled.

~~~~~~ time - skip

Few weeks later, we were at my house watching some movies. ''Japan,'' I said. ''Hai [name]-san,'' he said. ''I got you and Yao some presents,'' I said. ''Ayia [name] you should've have aru,'' China said. ''I agree with China-sun,'' Japan said as both male look at me. 

''Don't worry you love it,'' I said and got up and went upstairs to get my stuff. 

I came back. ''Close your eyes'' they did. 

''For Japan some anime movies,'' I said and handed to Japan as he opened his eyes.

''Arigato [name]-san,'' he said and blushed. ''For China a new Hello Kitty,'' I said and handed it to China which he opened his eyes..

He blushed. ''Xiexie,'' he said as he hold it. 

''But [name]-san we didn't get you anything,'' Japan said. China's eyes went wide. ''That's right aru,'' he said as they get up.

''I'm okay guys,'' I said and smiled. '

'No we won't let till you get something aru,'' China said and smiled. ''So close your eyes [name]-san,'' Japan said and smiled alittle bit. 

I close my eyes. I felt two lips kissed my cheeks. I blushed and opened my eyes saw them blushing too.

''Wo ai ni [I love you] aru,'' China said and kissed my lips. When he was done, Japan use his hands to bring my face closer to him. '

'Watashi ai shiteru  [I love you] [name]-san,'' he said and kissed me. 

When he was done, both of them were blushing. I grinned. ''Aw guys I love you too,'' I said and hugged them and we all were smiling.

End