Stalker 2p Italy x kidnapped reader

Luciano Vargas watch as the [c/h] hair girl walk away laughing with her friends. ''Soon the bella will be all mine,'' Lucanio thought and laugh darkly.

He followed her where she lived. She opened the door and went inside. Lucanio had a plan. His plan is kidnapped her while she's sleeping.

When night came and the [c/h] girl was sleeping. He broke inside of her house and grabbed a bag and walk in where she sleeps.

He then saw her sleeping on the bed. He put his hands stroking on her cheek. The girl woke up and screamed as she saw Luciano.

He put a bag on her head and throw her on his shoulder. ''Now bella be a good little ragazza and shut up,'' he said. The girl keep on screaming.

Luciano then ran to his car and throw her on the backseat and started to drive away. The girl tried to take off the bag on her head but she was tied behind her back.

''Where are you taking me,'' she demanded. ''Home,'' Luciano said and chuckled darkly as he think the way he could ''play'' with you.

Time skip

The next morning the girl woke up. ''Where am I,'' she wonder. ''Your at my home [name] [lastname],'' Luciano said and walk in.

''Who are you and how did you know my name,'' [name] yelled. ''I've been watching you bella and I want to ''play'' with you,'' he said and put his knife on your cheek.

She gulp. ''What do you want,'' she asked. ''I already told you, I want to ''play'' with you bella,'' he said.

''Are...are you going to kill me,'' she asked. He laugh. ''Kill you no, just going to have some ''fun'' with you that's all bella,'' he said and put his knife on her cheek. 

''Hate to see that pretty skin of yours bleeding,'' he said and lick his lips as he cut her cheek and it started to bleed. 

[Name] cried out pain. ''Ow...you...you monster,'' She yelled. Luciano then put a needle on her arm and she fell to his arms knock out.

He sigh. ''I don't want you to think I'm a monster bella,'' He whispered and put her back on the bed and lock the door.

Weeks later since [name] had been kidnapped. She wouldn't even talk to Luciano and refuse to listen to him which made him mad.

He would ''punish her'' every time she wouldn't listen but it didn't work, she wouldn't love him back. He hated him self for scaring you, he did care for you and why wouldn't you see that!

One day his friend Lutz came to visit. Luciano hated Lutz because how flirty he would be to [name].

''So vhere's the girl Luciano,'' Lutz asked. ''Why should I tell you bastard,'' Luciano  asked. 

Then [name] came in. ''Ah so that's the frau you told us about,'' Lutz said and lick his lips as he walk up to [name]. 

''Why are you here Lutz,'' Luciano growl as Lutz walk around [name] checking her out. ''To see the frau Luciano,'' he said. ''She's mine, Lutz,'' Luciano growl.

The Lutz slapped [name]'s ass. She blush and walk away as Lutz was walking towards her. Jealously came through Luciano's skin.

''Idiota bastard get away from my bella,'' Luciano yelled and throw Lutz away from [name]. 

Lucanio throw Lutz out. ''Touch her again bastard and I'll make sure to make you blind with my knife,'' Luciano yelled and slam the door.

He then ran to [name]. ''Are you alright bella,'' he asked. ''yes...thank you Luciano...your not a monster you know,'' she said and smile for the first time in the month she smiled to him.

He blush. ''Prego [your welcome],'' he said. ''Luciano you know...maybe your not a bad guy after all,'' [name] said as she lean close. He blush. ''You mean,'' he begin. ''I think...I love you Luciano,'' she said. He then pulled her close and kissed her.

When they pulled away. Lucanio grinned. ''ti amo troppo bella and I won't let that bastard touch you,'' he said as [name] put her head on his chest.
End