America x reader - America's Valentines Day Party

I got invite to another America's party for Valentines. Every since the Christmas Party, I've been ignoring him and the others who were at the party.

I was wearing a red dress, with heart shapes in the pattern in my dress. 

I knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw America. ''Welcome c/n,'' He said. I was confused. He would usually call me dude, bro, dudette or babe. 

America was wearing a suit with a pink tie. I went in and saw the wall had heart painting and the couch had rose on it and some wine, two glasses and some chocolate.

''Hey America, where is everyone,'' I asked. He ignore me and hand me a glass of wine. ''Thanks,'' I muttered. He smiled.

We both drink and I put the glasses down and America lean close and put his hand on my cheek coming close to me.

I closed my c/e eyes till a door flew opened. It was the BTT, Spain, Prussia and France. I pulled away from America.

''Bonjour America" France said grabbing America and kissing him on both cheeks.

''Kesesese'' Prussia laughed. ''Y/n what are you wearing?'' 

"I think it's kind of cute" Spain said,'' Hola y/n!''

America growled while my face went red. ''What are you guys doing here'' America growled.

''Ah America, don't you know?'' France said sitting down next to me. ''It's Valentines day'' 

''And'' Prussia added. ''Ve are some of the most romantic countries'' 

''Also we heard you were ''throwing a party'', so we thought we'd crash it'' Spain chuckled. There was a knock at the door.

''Ve guys don't-a start the party without-a us!'' Italy burst into the room dragging a reluctant Romano with him. 

America's eye was twitching. ''Well dudes, we don't have snacks or drinks so parties over,'' He said.

''oh'' France said. ''You're just trying to get y/n alone so you can make a move, Ohohohon.''

''N-no I'm not,'' America cried, face growing red once more. ''I-I just want to hang out with her.''

''Hey the awesome me found some wine and chocolate,'' Prussia yelled. ''Those aren't for you...'' America mumbled. I began to feel uncomfortable.

''Ve, I could make-a some pasta,'' Italy said. ''Why not-a pizza,'' Romano asked. ''Roma,'' Spain cried, just noting Romano. He tried to leap on Romano.

''Gah! Get off-a me you tomato bastard!,'' Romano cried collapsing under Spain. 

''Maybe...I should leave,'' I said. ''No,'' America wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. ''Sorry about this,'' he whispered in my ear. ''I didn't know they're coming over'' 

''I-It's ok''.

''Ve bella can I have a hug,'' Italy hugged. I smiled and got up. ''Of course Italy,'' I said. Italy hugged me tight.

America sigh in annoyed. ''I think America's getting jealous keseses!'' Prussia chuckled. Feeling bad for America, I kiss his cheek. 

He blushed and put his hand on his cheek I kiss him. ''Ve I want a kiss too bella,'' Italy said. 

''Ja, don't forget the awesome Prussia,'' Prussia said. ''Oui, I'd like one too'' France said. 
''what about me?'' Spain asked.

''Shut up tomato bastard,'' Romano spat. Romano was cranky today, so I kissed him next. Romano's face went really red.

''Aww, Romano, your face looks like a tomato!'' Spain cried. ''Shut it tomato bastard,'' Roman yelled.

Then I felt arms around my waist. I looked up and saw France. ''I want a kiss too belle.'' France leaned in towards me. My face went red, I didn't notice America's death glare at France.

I shut my eyes. ''Ayiah!'' France hit the ground with a wild China standing above him with his wok drawn. 

''How did you get here?'' I asked looking at the now unconscious. ''I am not here aru.'' Then China threw a tablet on the ground and with a cloud off smoke and flash. China was gone.

I then was confused. The door flew opened and England walked in. ''Is China in here? He stole one of my magic tablets.'' 

''Does the tablet make you disappear?'' America asked. ''Yes, wait how'd you know?'' England asked.   

''Causer China just used it to disappear,'' I said. England curse under his breath. Prussia then came behind me and threw me on his shoulder.

''Put me down!'' I yelled. Prussia laughed. 

''Dude, put y/n down!'' America got up from  his seat and seemed to tower over Prussia and I. 

Prussia let out an unnatural squeak and sat me down gently. ''Now leave, all of you'' America commanded.

Everyone dashed to the door, trying to escape, the dark aura America was emiting. I went to leave as well but America held out his arm to stop me. 

''Don't go,'' he said once everyone else had left. ''France was right, I-I just want to spend time with you today.''

''Aw,'' I say, ''Why didn't you just ask?''

''I-I uh, well...'' 

I laugh. I then kissed his lips. ''Thanks hero,'' I said. He smiled and kissed me again and said,'' Will you be mine y/n?''

I smiled. ''Of course America,'' I said. We both kissed again. ''I love you dudette,'' He said. ''I love you too America'' I said.

America picked me up and we headed towards his bedroom. ''W-Where are you taking me'' I asked.

''Well dudette, I got plans for us,'' he said and smirk. I blushed and giggled.

End