28. Camping Trip

Zacznij od początku

"Well, that went well." Kirishima said looking upward.

Mineta started looking around for a place to...you know.

"It's 9:30 right now! If you want lunch you could make it there by 12!" A cat-lady said. "But you have to go throw beast wood!"

"That looks like fun." Denki said and in that exact moment the ground started to move.

The ground moved upward and formed a giant rock monster came into view. It tried to swipe at Mineta, but Izuku saved him. I am 99% sure that Mineta peed himself.

Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo, Izuku and I all ran up and attacked the rock monster. Within seconds we took down the monster.

"Wow, you guys took that guy down in seconds." Sato said coming up next to us.

"You really showed them whose boss." Kirishima said

"We aren't done yet." Bakugo said.

7 more came into view, everyone started to attack them. I was gonna say that I could use my quirk to take them all down in a matter of seconds, but everyone was too busy fighting the monsters. I lent on a tree but it was actually a rock monster and I fell back in surprise, but I used my quirk to crumble it to the ground.

"You're in my way icy-hot!" Bakugo said as Todoroki ran beside him

"Then pick another route." Todoroki back chatted.

Being the great person I am, I watched everyone fight while crumbling a few other rock monster before they came into view. When we finished w all had to walk to where we would be staying.

"You guys do know my quirk, right?" I say as I walk with them.

"Yeah, you got that element thing going on." Sero said

"Yeah, and what did we just fight?" I say

"Rock, dirt monster things." Kirishima said

"Okay and what does the earth element have?" I say letting them connect the dots

"Why didn't you say anything!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"Because this is hilarious." I say smiling at him.

The rest of the walk went by and we approached a clearing. Mr. Aizawa and the cat-ladies were waiting for us. I was the only one who could walk normally, everyone else staggered along. I was walking next to Todoroki, he was a little more tired but he was the closest thing to a normal walk.

"Finally!" A cat-ladies I learnt to have the name of Pixie-bob said. "You guys took forever!"

"Sorry, we time you for how long we took." Mandalay said.

"That's just mean." Sato said

"You guys were great, especially the five of you!" Pixie-bob said pointing to Izuku, Iida, Bakugo, Todoroki and I. " I call dibs on them, I'll groom them myself!"

After all...that. We had dinner and it was delicious, everyone was stuffing them selves. Denki and Kirishima had the most food by far. After dinner we had baths in the hot tub. It was a little bit weird, but at least we were separated by gender.

"This isn't the slightest bit weird." Momo said as she covered herself as she got in the tub.

"This feels so good!" Jiro said as she climbed in the water.

"I'm so glad they have hot tubs here." Uraraka said as she got in.

"Hey, what's that noise?" Tsu said as she looked at the wall.

We all looked to the wall, we heard Iida yelling at the sound of something climbing the wall.

"Mineta's climbing the wall isn't he." I say sinking a little lower.

Two little heads popped up the wall, The little kid named Kota and Mineta. Kota told Mineta something before slapping him down.

"He is really annoying isn't he." Tsu said

"Thanks Kota, babe!" Mina yelled as he spread her arms apart.

"Woah, Mina jeez." I say blocking her from my eyes.

Kota looks at us and instantly regrets it, he fall backwards. Without thinking, I use my wind quirk to fly up and look over the wall.

"Is he okay?" I ask looking down

"ARI!!" Bakugo yells

"What?" I ask and I look down to see nothing... I'm wearing nothing. "Shit!" I look back up to see Koda and Sato covering each other's eyes, Denki, Sero and Shoji are looking down. Ojiro and Kirishima have turned their backs, Mina is on Iida's face butt naked, Izuku hasn't looked up yet and Tokoyami is staring at the floor. I look to Todoroki and make eye contact before covering myself up and flying back down to the ground.

"What did I miss?" I hear Mineta ask.

The girls can barely contain their laughter, Momo is the nicest out of all of them.

"It's so true! You do have a nice ass!" Mina says giggling away.

"Not helping! I made eye contact" I make burying my face in my hands.

After the bath was done, we all had to go back to our rooms. I was met by a group of boys. Mineta and Izuku weren't there. But Denki looked like he was about to cry

"Ari, we have come to say-"Iida tried to say something but some of the boys cut him off.

"You have nice boobs." Some boys say. I cringe at the word.

"NO! We were meant to say sorry for looking!" Iida frantically says.

"Compliment appreciated."" I say "But if any of you speak of this I will slit your throats while you sleep, got it."

They all nodded and I walked back to the girls.

"Will you actually slit their throats while they sleep?" Toru asked.

"No of course not." I say with a smirk "I'll wake them up first."

Later that night I couldn't sleep, so I went outside and I met Todoroki under the stars, we had a good talk and soon we both became sleepily so we went back to our rooms and fell asleep.

Happy birthday Toga!