"Is this easy for you? To let go like this as if we're just been dating for months? Henry, we've been through a lot in that 3 years. You can't just break up with me that easily!" Yongsun snapped and never hold back as she feels the warm liquid running down her cheeks like it was racing to its finish line.

Henry, on the other hand, stood up and fix himself, this is the sign that he should go. He knows yongsun will kill him any minute now, that raising of voice is the signal to save his life.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go."

"Now you're running away, great."

Yongsun also stood up but she didn't stop Henry from walking away. What for? Just by how the latter handles things, yongsun feels she can never change the guy's mind in regards to this matter.

It's time for her to be single again, for others this might maybe not be a big deal. But for her, it is since henry became a big part of her life, and have loved him unconditionally.

Losing the guy will surely hurt.

"I already said what I have to say, yongsun. We're done, I can't do this anymore." Henry dismissed and was about to walk out of the kitchen but stops with yongsun's last words.

"Henry, I love you."

That sort of a goodbye to him. Well, it truly is.

Yongsun just wants him to know that even after everything, for once they have love and care for each other. If she can't salvage their relationship then she can't do anything about that. Guess she just has to accept the reality and moved on.

Moving on is not that hard, right?

"I'm really sorry.. I loved you."

Or so she thought.

---

It's been hours since henry left and yongsun locked herself into her dark room.. drowning herself in heartbreak movies and listening to breakup songs.. then cry when it relates to her. If she sees something funny she'll laugh with crying eyes.. then get back at being sad again.. then sob.

That's how powerful love can be, making someone crazy within a short amount of time.

"I don't need him." Yongsun bitterly said, wiping her eyes and the dark stains of her eyeliner smudged all around the corner of her eyes. She looks at the mirror and saw how messy her face is, she just smiles and said, I'm a bad bitch, losing a man isn't a big deal.

Then just a few seconds later, she cries once again.

"I don't need no one at all." This time, she goes to the bathroom and turns on the light to wash her face. This is the second time she cried this long, the first one was when her dog died.

Well, Henry and her dog were both animals for her now, of course, she'll cry losing another pet. How she wish the dog was the one who leaves and henry was the one who dies though.

Yongsun gets back to her bed after minutes of washing her face. The movie she's been watching for the third time for hours is still playing on the screen on repeat. She doesn't care about it now since she can't even understand how the plot of the story progresses, she just plays it to make her life less lonely.

Yongsun gets the remote and pauses the movie for a bit as she fetches her phone from the bed and dials someone who she relies on besides henry. She didn't wait for more as the person in the other line answered. The girl might be in the club since yongsun can practically hear loud beats from the latter's background.

"Hyejin, suggest anything you want me to do in my next conquest. I run out of ideas."

How ironic she said she doesn't need anyone but calls her friend and asks for her suggestion.