Part 6

Ghacc do nafnefnrhsgshehdbfhdb AHHHH IVE LOST SO MUCH MOTIVATION SINCE IVE BEEN PUSHING OFF READING WATTPAD! I GET INSPIRATION FROM READING BUT I HAVENT, ALL I AM IS A BIG FAT BLOG OF USELESSNESS!!! I FIND WRITING REALLY FUN BUT NOT HAVING MOTIVATION MAKE ITS REALLY, umm maybe a bit boring, NONE THE LESS AUTHOR-KUN SHALL DELIVER!!(or at least try)  ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Cough

Sorry

On to the story

———————————————————————

I asked the kid a couple of questions to which they can and cannot answer. They seem to have lost their memories too.

This'll be hard to explain to the noble's kid, damn tuff.

———————————————————————————-
( ͡°⊱ ͡°)author-kun will stop now. Also I've decided to move the speed up I don't wanna keep focusing on this scene, so I'll be doing a time skip to leaving the dungeon! Also we're on Nathan's pov.
———————————————————————————-

The trip to wherever we're going was pretty calm, no villains popped up out of nowhere, which was a relief.

But that's not what we're talking about, I believe we were heading to a capital.(??) I wasn't too sure, but the farther we go, the more towns and people  there are.

We finally settled down at a town, the busy roads made it feel like I was in traffic, which technically I was but its just not the same y'know.

They knights decided that they had had enough of setting up camps and sleeping outside. They, basically begged Coco it let us rest in an inn.

To which he caved in when some of the recently saved prisoners also asked. And for some reason Coco rented the best one is the area. Sir I can tell that you have a lot of money but think of saving that money for future purposes!

Cough

I was over reacting , but I do appreciate the action, so thanks Coco.(~˘▾˘)~

One thing I learned of later was that he indeed did NOT rent a inn for everyone, just the rescued people, knights had to pay for their own rooms.\ (•◡•) /

--

They had put people into groups, 10 people and 4 knights, quite a lot of knights, probably! There are a couple of knights who's jobs were to stay and help with the injured people, but the work load doesn't seem that bad because the healers were really good at their job!

I was paired with Coco and 2 other knights who's names I don't know yet. Our group only had 4 people and 3 knights though. The reason behind that was that there were about 16 injured people, with so little people in our group, they left a knight with the healers!

-----------------------------------

Our group was going out to explore, but I wanted to know who I was with before that. You know incase I get lost.

Walking up to the other two knight I greet them with an energetic wave and a smile. They're now looking at down at me, with tilted heads.

One has dark blue hair with cyan eyes, the other soft brown hair with red eyes, reminds me of a fire!

"What do ya need little one?" asks the brunette.

I quickly pull out the notepad Coco gave me and wrote the question.

"What are your names?"

They look at me a bit confused but answer after a piecing gaze from a certain captain pressures them.

"My name is Aarsh and the demon eyed baby is named Amor" Aarsh answers the question quickly.

Aarsh said, shortly after he was hit by a strong smack to the back of the head.

"Don't say that dumba-" Amor shuts his mouth before even finishing the sentence.

'Huh wonder why he did that? Maybe it was because of me?' Unbeknownst to Nathan his blank 'I'm-not-watching-you-I-just-haven't-realized-someone-is-in-front-of-me-look' just hit Amor like a truck, I believe he shrunk in size.

I quickly write down my name and greetings.

'Well it's nice to meet you! My name is Nathan. I hope we get along well' I show them the notepad and smile at them.

Suddenly I'm attacked with two hands as both Amor and Aarsh ruffle my already tangled hair.

I can't exactly see their faces though this 'violent attack' but I'll assume they like me.

I got out of their grasp and wave a small goodbye to them, they clutch their chest, then I run off to Coco.

I walk up to Coco tugging on his pants to get him to look at me. Gosh I wish I was taller.

"Do you need something kiddo?" He instinctively picks me up.

I, of course just look and smile, but then point to a bookstore. I've been wanting a cooking book so I really want to go there!

"That store? Huh didn't think a kid would want to go there. But if you want to let's go! Amor, Aarsh we'll be going into that store look over the group."

The knights nod and we head off to the bookshop.

Excitedly I wiggle out of his arms and jump down to explore. He seems a bit sad but follows me, also looking at their collection of books.

After a little looking I find a book called 'How to use Herbs!' there really wasn't many cooking books, this one seems helpful though. Opening the book I flip through a couple of pages and see that's it has not only cooking recipes but also at-home-medicines.

I walk up to coco and just as I'm about to write that I want it, I remember. 'I don't have any money!' Thinking to myself I panic. I know that if I ask coco he'll probably buy it for me, but I feel like I keep relaying on him...

I'll just pay him back later, you know, when I have a job or something.

"Can I have this book?" I write on my notepad and show to him. 

He ruffles my hair and grabs the book, then heads to the front of the store to pay. Wow he didn't even check the price, someone tell this rich man to adopt me.

Snapping out of my thoughts I quickly follow after him, waiting patiently and excited. Coco picks me up and holds me, then hands me the book and we head out!

As we re-group I see Amor being jumped by a bunch of kids. I know he's pretending but it's really funny seeing an adult being jumped on and hit by little kids.

(until next time.. lol I bet y'all thought I was gonna write more. But I will start posting, I kinda just lost motivation after a while but i'll try getting back on track ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ. )