🍋 All You Can Eat (Beelzebub)

Songs :
• Feisty - Jhameel
• Honey - LAY
• Sweet Spot - Kim Petras

Y/n's POV :
Kitchen is my favorite place to go every time I'm bored. I'm not that different from Beel tbh, cause I'm always hungry all the time. Beel is my mukbaeng buddy. We often emptied the fridge together. He protecc my foods and snacks tho... a weird sight but I'm thankful about it. Since I first got here, I taken quite a liking for him. He's cute and really a cinnamon roll. I thought he looks like a daddy with innocent mind. But my impression for him has changed starting from today~

We were on our way back from Hell's Kitchen. The rain pour all of a sudden. Beel tried to cover me using his jacket but it won't work. The rain was too big and the wind was strong too. We got no choice but to run. As we stepped into the front gate, our body were all soaked and wet. It was freezing too. But Beel doesn't seem bothered. In fact, he tried to protect me from the wind. He was hugging and gripping me tightly while entering the gazebo. "Aw, are you okay? Thanks for taking care of me. Now, let's get changed and eat this beauty! Mmm..." "Hehe I'm okay, y/n. Thanks." he let out a really cute and happy smile skdkfkksds kawaii. I was focusing only on my Beelzebabey's well-being and the foods. Ohh my stomach growled just by the smell of crispy french fries. Well, OUR stomach (soyuz). We were in such hurry because of the hungriness. I'm at my fricking limit bro like gimme those fine grilled tuna arghajdjfks. Me and Beel ran upstairs. Instead of going to each room, we just went for the laundry room. Asmo saw us running in the hallway with wet clothes and was confused. So is Lucifer. We took our clothes off and got changed in the laundry room. I accidentally glared at Beel's body and GODDAMN I was dying internally. I can't stop starring. But- arghhh. I wasn't done changing yet and Beel caught me on guard. "Y/n? Why are you staring at me like that? You were hungry, remember?" He said that with a straight face and innocent eyes. I shooked my head to regain my sanity. "Uh I- okay... Sorry, it's nothing." tried my best to be a tsundere bro.

He leaned closer to me inside that crampted laundry room. He was shirtless, and I was just on my undershirt. What an embarassing sight to begin with. He was looking down to me like "Are you sureee...?" I was like as tall as his chest so basically what's infront of me was... uh- his unclothed solid body. "You are just so small and adorable. Your skin looked sweet, feel like I want to nibble on it. Can I?" Beel said it while he took my left hand and stared at it.

"You also smelled delicious. I want to have a taste of you, y/n." he was chewing softly on my hands. A sight of him nibbled on my fingers is really titillating. I grabbed his face with both of my palms and kissed him. "Yes, Beel. Eat me. As much as you like!" I panted and continued to kiss him. But you know what disturbed us? The growling sound from his and my stomach. "Wanna take this downstairs?" I gave a suggestion and he just carried me like that to the kitchen. He made me sat on the kitchen counter and then we started to eat the foods.

After we ate some foods, I went to the fridge and grabbed some milk. Accidentally the milk was dripping of my lips as I saw Beel turned around and I could get a good view on his nice ass like daaamn those workouts really does pay off huh. Beel faced me while asking what flavor of jelly should he make. I was embarassed cause of all the milk. But it seemed like Beel was blushing idk why. Maybe it doesn't looked like milk? who knows... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He grabbed a napkin and started to clean my face and cheeks. As he glared on my shirt, I forgot I didn't use a bra. The one that I used was drenched so I left it in the laundry room. By reflex, I grab his head "Beel, no no... don't look there :) Thanks for cleaning this up ^-^" He nodded and give a big sweet smile aaaahhh cute. But then he licked my hand and sucked on my fingers. I blushed like crazy cause it was just unbearable. "Y/n, why am I still hungry after all of this eating? You know, you taste so good. I think this is it. I want you to full fill my needs." Beel stared at me. His gradient purple eyes are filled with desire. It's like he's craving for something.

He started to kiss my chin, my neck, my arms. Pulling my baggy shirt up and play with my stomach. As he went lower I kinda panicked a bit. He pulled down my pants and started to devour me. It... feels... so good- where tf did he learn to do this?! I mean, that was my first time feeling this sensation. It felt weird and ticklish. But the more he hit those sweet spots, the more I feel like burning. It was just his tongue dammit. I won't come yet, no. He put two fingers inside of me, thrusting in and out. The kitchen was full of my high pitched voice of pleasure. But just right before I reached my climax, he pulled his hand away. I was just sitting there on the counter dissapointed.

Then Beel started to unzips his pants. Before that, there was a huge buldge on it. When he took of his boxers and I saw how big it was, I was either startled or happy. He pulled my hips down the kitchen counter. Both of my wrists were behind my back and both my chin and shoulders were on the table surface. I couldn't see his face but I could feel him lining against my entrance. "Even after I warmed and streched you out, you're still this tight!" Beel groaned because he can't put it in. I felt the tip of his dick penetrating me and it hurts. He made it all in. He gave me some time to adjust to his size. "Beel, baby, I'm all good! Be gentle!" I was panting and couldn't think clearly. My only concern was what if someone just walks in. I was anxious bro. "Hmmph-" a simple signal from Beel and he started to thrust inside of me. His member keep hitting the sweet spots over and over again, dragged me to reach my high. Not long after that, we both came and my walls tightened around his member. I felt warm inside. Thank goodness no one came into the kitchen.

Beel carried me bridal style to my room after he wiped the kitchen counter with a tissue. He put me on the bed and covered me with a blanket. How sweet and adorable. He stared at me for a while and doze off a bit. After I dived to the dream realm, he left the room and ate the remaining snacks. I guess that "exercise" made him felt quite tired huh...? But it was probably nothing compared to his stamina.