Only 10 people were able to sit in Hermione's office, while the others prepared for battle. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, William, Draco, Astoria, Pansy, Lilly and Blaise were the ones who had to make a plan. "We've secured the area, no one is allowed in or out of the ministry, expect for minister Kingsley" Lilly told. "They're gonna find a way in, so we're gonna have to have people in every corner" Hermione said. "2 each door?"Harry suggested and she nodded. "We'll be in the center of the ministry, where they're most likely going to hit. 20 people will be in the perimeter and 10 inside"She continued. "I know who we can put on perimeter, they're one of the best fighting on the team"William said. "Then we better get going, they're bound to be here any minute" Ron mumbled.

They prepared, each one of them had a walkie talkie, apparently there was a hidden stack of them. In the middle was Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Astoria, Draco, Blaise, William, Pansy and John. The others were guarding the other doors. Hermione felt that it was too quiet, there was something wrong. "I'm going to check on the others, there's something wrong"William muttered. "I'll go as well"John said. The others watched them walk away, down a few corridors before going out of sight. Hermione closed her eyes, focusing on her listening. She heard some commotion, but it was very far away. "They're here" she told them. "Wands-"Harry was saying before all their wands flew away. "Wands gone"They heard. Turning around, they saw Someone approach them, Someone they hadn't seen before. They had their mask on, the one Hermione saw during their first break in. The person began laughing. "Isn't it funny, we're already ahead of you"The person said, and it sounded like a female. "Bring them in"She demanded. One by one, 20 people entered the room, each carrying two people, who were tied up. One of them was William, who was carrying John Brook. The others glanced at each other. What was happening?

They noticed that the people on the perimeter had there wands but they weren't doing anything. "He hand-picked them, they're with them"Astoria muttered. A wave of worry washed over all of them. Then more people arrived, all wearing the same mask and creating a huge circle around them, leaving them no escape. They backed up, their backs to each other. "Give up now or suffer a miserable death, just like Your dear friend Tracey"A man spoke from another part of the group. They glanced over at him and they saw Tracey's lifeless body on the ground. Hermione lost her breath. She felt faint, her heart problems kicking in. Hermione then felt someone bump into her, she turned around, seeing all her friends fall, one by one, unconsciously. She was the only one standing. Now she was terrified, her vision was going in and out of focus. "Now, now Mia, we don't want to pass out"She heard another person say. But this voice was familiar. The person stood beside the girl, who she assumed to be another leader. He took off his mask and Hermione's jaw dropped. "Theo"She mumbled. That was her last word before passing out.

"Mia, Mia, wake up!"She heard a distant voice say. She couldn't see anything and the voice was coming closer. When she felt the voice burst in her ear, she woke up with a jump. She looked around, they were all around her, the people who were apart of the middle circle: except for William and John. "What- what happened"She mumbled, sitting up straight. They were in a dark room, then she realized her arms were chained. Then she realized all of their arms were chained. "We're trying to find out from you what happened"Ginny said. Then she remember everything. "It was Nott, he broke out of Azkaban"She muttered. "I didn't break out"They heard as the door opened. They all turned their heads to glare at him. "They simply let me free, what kind people they were, shame they had to die"Theo chuckled. "You're crazy"Hermione snapped. "I'm not crazy at all, no no no, I just want a change in this world, a world without you people"He said, magically pulling out a chair and sitting in the middle of the room. "How is Prosper working with you? You said he didn't, I gave you a truth serum!"Hermione barked. "I didn't say he didn't, I just didn't answer your question. I told you he was a fool, not that he didn't work with us. And anyways, I didn't drink the potion, It had no effect on me"He explained, a smirk on his face. "I can't believe I trusted you"She snarled, fighting against the restraints on her wrists. Apparently it had some affect, Theo was blasted off chair and thrown into the wall. The spot where he was previously sitting was a pit of fire. They all stared at her in shock as she stared at the fire. "How-"Astoria muttered before the door opened. "I want you to separate all of them, into the groups that I gave you"Theo snapped at the person who entered. "Right away"The person nodded. Theo left the room, not before dropping some type of pill on the ground. It began fuzzing up before a spoke was released, causing them all to go unconscious.

Later, Hermione woke up in a much smaller room. It was barely 2 feet wide, the length being shorter then 5 feet's. It was like she was being squished. Her hands were chained above her head. She looked to see the person beside her, who she was squished against. It was Draco, and he still seemed unconscious. She noticed that his hands were free, unlike hers. She sighed, wondering what was happening. She felt Draco wake up, and avoided looking at him. "What game is this fool playing"He snapped. Hermione didn't answer him, closing her eyes and leaning her head against the wall. He got up, but hit his head against the ceiling, the room being 5 feet tall. "You're teaming with him, you've got to be!"He snarled at her. She opened her eyes and glared at him. "Have you hit your head? He's a murderer" She barked. "Well why else would you see him yesterday?"He questioned. "I showed you the tape! You heard everything we talked about!"She snapped. "And don't you dare accuse me of anything else, I'm the one who has chains on my wrists, and you don't, use your brain Malfoy"She added. He sat down on the ground, across the box from her. "This is all my fault"he mumbled under his breath. Hermione knew she wasn't meant to hear what he said. "What"She said. He glared at her before speaking. "It's none of your business"He barked. "So you can stick your nose into anything but I can't ask why you say this is your fault?"She snarled. "If it is any of your fault, I'm letting you know you won't make it out safely" Hermione added. "Oh what're you gonna do? You can't use magic and you're chained to the wall"He scoffed.

She glared at him, pulling on the chains before some fire was thrown at Draco, missing him by an inch. "You're mental!"He snapped. "I'm the mental one!? I'm not the one who got engaged behind your back! I'm not the one who tried hurting your feelings! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON YOU"She yelled. He sat silently, not saying a word for a good 10 minutes, as Hermione felt tears slide down her face. Suddenly, She felt the chains on her wrists tighten, and looked up, seeing chains on Draco's too. Then the room opened, apparently a secret door. Theo walked in along with someone else, smirking at the both of them. "How cute, the love birds are fighting"He teased. "Fuck you"Hermione snapped. "That isn't very nice"The other person said, and Hermione recognized it to be the girl who was leading the invasion. The girl then pulled off her mask, and Hermione knew her jaw dropped. "Shocking right"Ami grinned. Her head turned to Draco, who's head was down, staring at the ground. "You knew"She muttered. "Of course he knew, why else would he try to make Prosper seem innocent?"Ami questioned. Hermione stayed silent, her rage taking over. Her anger seemed to erupt some kind of magic from her, because the chains on her wrist broke, along with the entire box around them: everything just blew up. She barely had enough time to cope what had happened before she ran, the explosion leaving a smokes of dust everywhere. She was able to run to the bathroom, which was the closest thing to her.

She quickly looked around for a place to hide, then realized that the ceiling tiles could be moved. She climbed one of the stalls, and was able to move one of the tiles before crawling in, a second before the door opened. "Search this entire place! If she escapes they'll kill us all"She heard someone snap. She muttered a charm that would make her as light as a feather so she wouldn't fall through, before she began crawling through the ceiling.