Prick

Chapter 2
{3rd person}

For Adina, leaving set felt like years. Everybody lingered the simple conversations about the film and production way to much, making retiring from the filming grounds internal.

The guy that played Stephan is yet to show, Stephans' role is the only one that she still has no clue who it's portrayed by. Kaya introduced Adina to the blonde locked girl name Maya Vesné. Maya is a very well respected actress here in Hollywood, she is most well known for her role as Bianca Snow in the movie Night Light. Maya's gonna play the role of Nicole in the film.

Playing Tyler Kane, Stephans' best mate, is Brad Pitt. Adina was in utter awe when she heard he played that role, she has always admired his work, he's such a great actor and today she bloody met him. He is really as sweet as it comes.

Adina finally decided to express her tardy and start her exit plan."I'm quite belated for my doctors appointment, I should probably keep going" the girl stated. To be completely honest, it wasn't a complete lie, she was actually late but knew leaving would be faster if she made up a more exaggerated excuse and it worked cus she left easily.

While Adina was leaving, late, he finally arrived. The boy leapt out the car, practically running due to being behind time. While approaching the crowd on set, the boy got an unclear glance at a brown almost black haired girl. Unlike Adina, he actually knew who were the cast of the film and didn't recognize the brunette girl. It didn't make sence for her to be a worker on the production for the reason that she wouldn't have been so close and attached to the people on her surrounding. The boy was completely intrigued onto who the girl was. As he got closer to the crowd, still speed walking his way through the small crowds before the bigger one, he saw the girl walk away. Who might she've been?

After leaving set yesterday and being picked up by Lila, one of Adina's best friends, she went to her guitar and vocal lessons. She then ran some errands for the rest of the day, getting home at around 10:00pm.

Next day

"You know Adina your just like your mother, a fucking bitch"

"Don't you dare talk about her like that" the girl cried, her voice cracking

She again woke up from her slumber startled. Who ever thought that the remembering of a memory could could make you feel so numb. And hurt. And damaged. How the unlocking of a memory that you've tried years to make vanish could determine your next move. It just replays and replays and replays but when is it gonna stop, when is it gonna bloody stop.

You can't breathe. You can't think. At least, not about anything but the pain. Theres a saying that says that pain is only temporary, I bet some asshole came up with that as a way of escaping the real pain of the world, as a way of hope but we both know that's not true. Pain goes away due to having an answer and I don't want to make someone my answer, that's just like putting all my pain in the others shoulders, in the end their gonna leave. The amount of pain will drown them in my own misery and I don't want that yet I don't want to run away from the pain, running away from that pain only makes you a pussy. The only way to get through it is to just deal with that agony.

I haven't told anyone about these dreams, not my mom, not Lila, not Fyvie, no one. I don't want them to worry again.

After calming herself down and rising up from bed, Adina took a shower. She decided to wear a pare of white jeans with a black cropped graphic cami with a black zip up hoodie and sneakers.