Fancy a cuppa?

Chapter 1
{Adina's POV}
"It's all gonna be okay" the voice in my dream said

I woke up startled from my sleep, not a great way to start the day out. With a loud groan I sat up from bed, remembering we have to go to set today....  fuck.

People tend to want my life, either because of my mum or the people I get to meet because of her. My mum is the one and only Kaya Scodelario, she is famous for her role in Maze runner and Skins, but now she is dedicating herself on the creation of a film called the window where the flowers bloom.

Still knackered, I jumped out of bed, heading to my bathroom to start getting ready.

The window where the flowers bloom is a movie that tells the love story regarding a girl named Nicole and a boy named Stephan. At a party, Stephan incounterd the precense of the beautiful Nicole and instantly fell in love. He describes her as angelic yet sinful. The movie partakes the lovely journey that Nicole and Stephan had, from their first kiss to their first time. There first date was in Santa Monica beach, he did a whole picnic for her and they talked for hours, watching the sun set. In that same day was were Stephan planted his warm lips on hers for the first time.

After many lovely dates, something rank occurred, Stephans' parents found out about their relationship and ordered their break up. His parents said Nicole was a bad influence on him...... "bull shit" he exclaimed

The boy loved Nicole so much that letting her go seemed unachievable, yet the love brought hatred, not towards her but towards his parents. They didn't understand, he was just a kid in love. Why were they so cruel about their relationship, he questioned, but he had no choice but to obey.

The time they broke up felt endless.
Stephan started seeing her everywhere, in the mall, in restaurants, everywhere but wasn't allowed to talk to her. One day came where he saw her again, in a skate park with some friends, and he couldn't obtain his felling for no longer and went up to her. He apologized a million times for leaving her and finally got the answer he was waiting impatiently for
"I missed you to".

When those simple words came out of her mouth, all the memories flooded back. He was addicted to her touch, to her scent, to her everything, their love and affection only grew. They got back together again, in secret of course and spend every day together, under each other's imbrase.

Stephans' friends started worrying, he ditched school to be with her, he barely talk to his friends to be with her, he told lies to be with her, it was getting a bit out of control.

After a lot of debating, his friends agreed that it was time to alert his parents. When his mother found out, guttered, she decided enough was enough and moved to another town, far away from Nicole.

The scene cuts to another and you see Stephan sitting in a bay window looking outside to a small garden, a single tear rolling down his pale soft skin. A man around his age approaches him and says
"Everythings gonna be okay, rehab will fix you" the man smiled

Smiling back in numb expression, he answers "It's funny, I actually thought my parents were the villains of this nightmare of a life yet now I realize that the villain was the one I loved the most"

"We all thought the same thing" the man smiled, patting the boys back and walking away

Stephan observed the flower of the gardens, inspecting the ones that weren't completely grown up, he knew they would eventually though. He dreamed of becoming like those flowers, he wanted to grow, not physically but mentally, so that he could leave this place and bloom his way up to success. If he hadn't taken the wrong turn his route to success could have had been in his palms at the current moment.