Dallas It is

"Names Dallas. Only my friends call me Dal. And you can only call me Dally if you're madly in love with me."

About an hour later, the door opened and the smell of donuts wafted through the air. I turned around to see Johnny carrying three boxes of donuts. Two-Bit walked over to him and helped him carry a few of the boxes into the kitchen. Sodapop, Two-Bit, and Ponyboy, who I'm guessing is one of the boys whose name I don't know. I just know that he's Soda's brother. They all have weird ass names. Darry's got the most normal name here besides me. 

Everyone scrambled up and rushed towards the donuts, yours truly included. I walked over, scared to push through the pile of vulture-like boys crowding the food like animals. Like they've been starving on the streets. When I got up there there were still plenty of options. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberries. Cream filled, sprinkles. One even had bacon. I picked up a chocolate sprinkled one and immediately bit into it. 

It was hard to even attempt to savor it and before I knew it my hands were empty once more. I got a second one, then a third. But after that, I decided I wasn't going to have another one. I took my seat next to Two-Bit, stuffing my hands right back in my pockets. My awareness of the scars on my palms spiked ever since I walked in here. Like it was some disease to hide from them. Though I'm sure a few scars on my palms aren't the worst thing they've seen. 

"So," A voice spoke from behind me. It was couch boy. "Why haven't we ever seen you before? Like at school or even on the streets."

"Probably to avoid people like you," I said with a fake smile. He scoffed and sat on my right since Two-Bit was on my left. 

"Where'd you live?"

"Well, if I told you then you'd know where I'd be. And I don't want that."

"Oh sure, you don't." He said with a wink.

"Ah, leave her alone Dal," Two-Bit said from the other side of me. 

'Dal' rolled his eyes sarcastically. He slumped forward a bit. "So, your name's Dal?" I cocked an eyebrow at the name. 

He shook his head. "Names Dallas. Only my friends call me Dal. And you can only call me Dally if you're madly in love with me."

"Dallas it is." I sneered. 

The tv commercial ended and a new show started. Two-Bit almost jumped clear through the roof at the sound of the theme song. "Fuck yeah!" His voice cracked a bit in his excitement. "It's fucking Mickey Mouse," Dallas mumble to himself as he shuffles to his feet and walked back over to the couch he was sitting on. 

The show started playing and Mickey was doing something stupid as usual and ended up having Minnie fall in love with him all over again. 

We sat watching Mickey for the next thirty minutes when Soda stood up from a second couch. "You know what we should do?" Everyone looked at him expectantly. "We should go on a walk." I didn't know what that meant but the rest of the group hopped up almost instantly. 

They all scrambled to put on their torn and dirty shoes and pulling on coats and jackets. I stood up and walked over to Soda. "What's going on?"

"Sometimes the gang goes on random walks just to go on walks. It normally ends up with a few stolen packs of cigarettes and some kind of police charge." He says as he shrugs on a jacket. "Oh come on. We won't let anything happen to you."

I was one of the last ones out the door. Even back home in Pryor, I wasn't known as a goody-two-shoes. I honestly could care less. But I knew that if a cop got their hands on me I'd be thrown into foster care so fast my head would fall off. I didn't like the risk of it but I also didn't like being left out. Especially since I haven't really had friends for like a year at this point. And I kind of liked it. 

When everyone was out they all started cheering and running. They all jumped over the fence in the yard but I went the other way by opening the metal gate and just walking through it. I had to speed walk to catch up to the group. 

It was fun for a while and eventually, I started to skip around and cheer with them. But then a hand flung out in front of me, halting me before I could step further. I almost pushed Dallas's arm away when I noticed the blue mustang.