Chapter 15: This action intensifies, it makes my heart race

Kim Minju's POV: 

 "Unnie, where are we going in such a hurry?" 

 "Because grandpa decided not to tell us that he is letting his little tiger marry that Bae kid," Jisoo unnie said in a rush as she jogged and dragged my arm to Kim Group.

"You mean even though Tomi and Chaewon unnie are dating, grandpa would still make her marry Jinyoung oppa?" I asked in shock because first of all, both of them are gay and second of all, they're dating other people. Also, I only call him grandpa because Jisoo unnie does.

"You know that old man doesn't even care at all," Jisoo unnie stopped running as we arrived in front of Kim Group's entrance, "but he cares if it's you that's Chaewon is marrying."

"W-what?!" I retracted my hand back and stepped backwards as she said this. 

"Grandpa wants an heir now; however, he is willing to wait if you and Chaewon get married," I was so confused because I had mixed feelings about this. 

A part of me wanted to say yes and run to him, telling him that I'll gladly marry Chaewon maybe because I'm still into her; on the other hand, a part of me feels like I don't want to because its Kim Group and Hitomi's Honda Motors we're talking about. I overheard Jisoo and Jennie unnie talkin about how it was smart of Hitomi's dad to make Hitomi the chairman of Honda Motors before he was imprisoned; therefore, no one could touch it because they didn't know where Hitomi was only until last year. Hitomi was in safe hands because Chaewon relocated her family so no one knows where she lives except for Chaewon and IZ*ONE University's security is really tight so that no one unwanted could get in. 

"Unnie, I- I don't know what you want me to do..." I sat myself on the bench in front of the building and Jisoo unnie sighed as she saw me breakdown and cover my face with both my palms.

"Minguri, do you remember when I was engaged with Jennie unnie?" she sat beside me and placed her hand on my back and rubbed it, comforting me little by little. 

"Ye-yeah," I chuckled a bit remembering how grandpa also had the two engaged because Jennie was also his granddaughter but she was just Chaewon's cousin, "you both were best friends but you both liked Lisa unnie." 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah..." she wiped a tear from her eye after she laughed aloud, "Lisa's gone though..." she looked down and I stood up immediately in shock.

"U-unnie, you mean Lisa unnie is... dead?" I covered my mouth because everything was so shocking at the moment.

"No, you pabo," she kept laughing so hard that she fell down on the floor and she just kept rolling while laughing. Sometimes I wonder why we're related and if this really was South Korea's Best Actress.

"You done?" I said sarcastically and offered my hand to her.

"But Lisa's gone back to Thailand for awhile to visit her family," she dusted off the dirt that got stuck on her clothes when she was rolling on the floor laughing earlier.

"You two still going strong?" I asked because the drama the three had was... damn.

"Yeah we are," she smiled as she held my arm and walked towards the building, "Nini and I have no bad blood about it because she found out how she loved Rosé all along."

"That's great to hear but won't Chaewon be with grandpa right now?" I asked as she pressed the button heading to grandpa's office.

"So what?" I glared at her as she said that and she just rolled her eyes, "we both know you still like her and you only had a petty crush on Yujin."