|More than a Sunrise|

Start from the beginning

"You mean like this low." I said and my hands slid down lower and lower.

"Not another inch." As she spoke she flipped us back with her straddling me, my hands moved to the back of her hair and I placed my lips on hers again.

She deepened the kiss more as she placed both of her hands on my face, my fingers traced down her spine while our heated kiss continued. They trailed up into her shirt as she let out a small moan, just that alone made whatever beast inside me grow more hungry for lust.

"Adrien I don't know about this." She announced as I took her shirt off. I looked I to her eyes and they held a glint of lust and uncertainty.

"If you don't want to then that's alright, I understand." I replied and placed my hand on her cheek feeling them slightly heating up. There was a long pause after my reply then she smiled gently at me and broke the silence.

"I want this Adrien."

Her words came out like silk as she spoke, I looked into her eyes for certainty that this is what she wanted but her lips were on mine in seconds. I felt as though she was rushing to get this over with but that's not how I wanted this to be.

"Rosalie slow down, let me pleasure you. Is this your first time?" I asked and she nodded with an embarrassed look on her face, I flipped us back to where she was underneath me and placed her down.

"There's no need to rush darling, trust me I'll take care of you." I said and began to take her pants off. When her pants were off completely I stared at her breathtaking body, curva in all the right places and a toned stomach. She wore a beautiful white lace bra and underwear which I could take my eyes off.

"You look like your about to eat me all up Mr. Van Cartier." Her reply made me smirk. I carefully looked down on her and kissed those plump red lips.

(Finally the first smut related content in this entire book)

"I just want to admire this goddess that is underneath me." I replied and took off my shirt then followed by my pants. Looking back into her eyes I never broke contact as I trailed down the valley of her breast with kisses. Her back would arch slightly as I got closer and closer to her core, I started to pull her underwear off gently and began to kiss at her entrance. My hands clung onto her thighs as I spread her legs out more.

I liked my lips and slowly traced my long against the lips of her area. She quivered slightly at this coarse of action but nodded slightly in suggesting that I continue.

So I continued to lap my tongue all around her and lightly nip at her clit. She moved her head back with a sigh of pleasure at what I did. But as I continued to kiss and nip at her clit I gently inserted my two fingers into her. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand presumably biting down, this feeling was new to her.

Slowly I started curling my fingers inside of her as I started at her, a now moaning mess as she gripped onto the sheets with her other hand. More of the same movement followed until I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her. She stopped biting down on her hand and began to grip the sheets tighter, her once relaxed wall were now throbbing against my fingers and I could tell she was close.

Pumping my fingers more into her I watched as her back arched as I continued to lick her clit.

"Fuck.. it feels so good." She moaned out and I smiled against her.

Suddenly I felt a creamy liquid be released from her insides and I smiled. Her sweet liquid seeped out of her as I went to kiss her lips.

"You were so good for me darling, so good." I praised her gently and kissed at her neck, Rosalie's breath had picked up during her climax but she was now relaxing underneath me. So with one final kiss on her lips I took my boxers off and looked down on her again.